PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:46:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Swashbucks auto

Started by nba_324,

Previous topic - Next topic

nba_324

can wordzw make auto for Swashbucks it is cool game , but need auto lol ;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jtp11678

ooh lordy i played a few games and personally i think it would be more of a hassle than its worth to make an auto for this game lol  :P

ChopsPool

They should make it.. SInce theres different levels.. We'll get more tokens.. Just make the color aim at the color!

Homer

Ahhh....looks like they snuck a new game in on me. LOL

Element

LOL slow with the times john  :P

i thought you were talking about an auto for it  ;) (when you said i never heard of it)

Homer

I don't see it as a token maker. I played one game and got 103 tokens. :(

Over 5000 points but only 103 tokies.

Element

this game sucks simply it doesnt give out enough tokens..and i doubt there will be an auto for it

Element

i think it would be, as chops said just line up the colors..but what do i know about autos  :-\ lol

Homer

ChopsPool

Yup! But doesnt matter... Solitare SUCKS to, but auots help get tokens right??? 21 SUCKS(online) but auots pay-off.. POPPIT SUCKS playin.. autos REALLLY pay-off.. :) Swashbucks sucks sucks... autos "could" pay-off :)

Element

Ahh common you know you like the games....i know you dont just play for the tokies..its ok you can let your "everything online sucks" defense down....lol j/k  ;D

Homer

Quote from: ChopsPool on March 09, 2004, 04:20:22 PM
Yup! But doesnt matter... Solitare SUCKS to, but auots help get tokens right??? 21 SUCKS(online) but auots pay-off.. POPPIT SUCKS playin.. autos REALLLY pay-off.. :) Swashbucks sucks sucks... autos "could" pay-off :)

I sense much anger in this one. :P

ChopsPool

Haha.. I used to play normal for about a month, Then got bored and use autos.. They just want you to click everything o nthere site to get money to give out prizes..!!! They GET much profit tho :D

Element

you know john where is says "ADMINISTRATOR" it should say "GRAND MASTER" lol  :P

ChopsPool

It feels like im in a long-term movie... You know why? CUz im reading to much at a time~!~~

Element

Element

800+ clicks in past hour, more than ive seen in awhile  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview