This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Program Suggestions

Started by ChopsPool,

Previous topic - Next topic

ChopsPool

I havnt checked the forum out.. Looks terrific so far.. Nice colors and stuff... My suggestions to programs that could be made is like..For checkers... Shows future moves that could take place if you moved a certain spot... Maybe one for 3-Point showdown... Like QuickShot Hoops, but one for that, auto-aims... Umm, Maybe a Program for Other games.. I also got a serious question... In PP(PingoPinger), mine does not work... I never used it... I keep trying nothing happens... Someone want to give me help on that program?

Homer

If you are trying to use it in Fortune Bingo it does not work in there. It works for the other Bingo game. Fortune Bingo auto is being worked on now.

Welcome to the group! :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ChopsPool

Nope, Im using it in 'Ez Win Bingo' because I am not a Club Member, and it still does not work for some reason!

Homer

ChopsPool

Yes IE6 I believe, on XP... But, I heard its suppose to play the game for you, its just standing there doing nothing on mine!

Homer

Go to this link and click the questions link and see if that helps.

http://www.wordzw.net/

ChopsPool

Yes, I've read it over-n-over and nothing worked!

Homer

Delete it and reinstall. See if rebooting helps too.

ChopsPool

I think I'll just give up, Nothing seems to work... Do you guys think my first post on this thread of the suggestions will ever happen..

Homer

There are autos being worked on. I am not aware of one being worked on for checkers. I don't think it is likely that an auto for checkers will be made. Not many people seem to play it. My suggestion is you send an email to the auto makers. If they get enough requests for a program who knows they might make it.

Go to our download section to see a list of the programmers. Go to their sites and request it. You never know.

ChopsPool

Homer

kotraquin

Quote from: ChopsPool on March 06, 2004, 03:00:35 PM
Yes, I've read it over-n-over and nothing worked!
i have same problem but who cares I'm not really a bingo person

Element

lk239041

I don't believe it ever worked for me either.

As for other suggestions I can't really think of any all the ones I want are either made already or being made.

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview