PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 02:44:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopper2

Started by Playhawke,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

Wow, you have to try the new ThunderPopper if you haven't already. >:D

It realy REALLY does work almost perfect.

Small little bug, nothing to cry about, it is a little stunned on what to do with the pin, when a few balloons are left, but I am sure that will correct itself soon.

It plays almost seamless for about 9-10 games then says there is an error and closes itself, just restart it, and it runs excellent again.
I am sure the programmers will work on it more, this version is more than I had hoped for!!  :) ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, we are working on that
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Dragon

ok i think i figured out why it won't work for but i need reassurrance.  what is the latest version of thunderpopper? my registered version is 1.1 but when i tried to use the trial on my wife's comp it said 2.0         is this the reason why mine isn't working?

Cretick

It sounds like you have the old version, download the TPII exe and use that instead... sounds like you don't have the support for poppit redux.

BadgeHelpOscar

If you ever have any doubt, always delete what you have, reboot and redownload. Speaking of....I just put out a silent fix about 15 minutes ago...
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

debbie87

I just deleted, rebooted and downloaded thunder again but it's still not giving me my bonus tokens. I have the slider all the way to the right as stated. I tried letting it play itself, and pausing and playing the last few myself and its only giving me 1/2 the tokens I'm supposed to win. I've been writing it down and calculating and it's half. My name is listed in the high scores, just not getting the damn bonus tokies. I asked a few friends to check it out, some have the auto and some don't. The ones with the auto are saying the same thing, not getting any bonus or just getting half if they have the slider all the way to the right. The ones without auto havent had any problems with getting their bonus tokies. No accusations or whining here cuz I love my autos and this site, just wondering if anyone had any answers. Probably something I'm doing wrong on my end but I don't know what. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Bunches
:'(

Dragon

O0  there be dead ballons here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the deletion and reboot worked AND  i am getting my b/t's but it still suck that pogo went cheap on them................ wtfg program gods O0 O0 O0

turbo

just want to say thunder popper works great and its brill thanks alot 4 the great work its a shame that im not getting bonus tokens :'(

GrumpyBear

FINALLY able to get thunderpopper to work, and it does work well. 2 things though, it freezes and shuts itself off about 10-15 games, and where are all the tokens I am winning? I tend to be missing half or more!! That really stinks!! Are the programmers working on fixing these issues?

pogo tycoon

when i go to use this it says it cant find browser freezes my computer and little windows pop up with a window error. i have windows ME and have tried this in all of my browsers(IE, aol, firefox) i have 32 bit color
smooth edges are off screen is  1024x768.

Homer

ME is likely the problem.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo tycoon

so basicaly theres nothing i can do?

Homer

Upgrade your OS. It's my understanding the new autos will not work on old OS like 98 and ME.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Betty Boop

there have been numerous posts on this subject but since you didn't see them, it is a pogo problem not the auto........pogo will short you on the tokens even it you are not running an auto....now you can try and email pogo about it.........but i advise against it since they will probably look at your account very closely and thats not something i would want them to do..........next thing you know they will be coming back and banning you for using an auto so proceed carefully

Joylaine

How can that be a Pogo Problem?  My friends is doing the same thing?
Thats not right.. You mean you are telling me I just purchased it for nothing?

GrumpyBear

Have played the game without using the auto, and I have gotten the tokens. It is not a Pogo problem. Try playing the game without the autoplay, if your good enough to get all the way through and earn your 750, you do actually get them...I have several times, the auto does not give them to me.....Not a pogo problem!!!!!!!

admin

The auto doesn't control wheather or not Pogo gives you tokens, only Pogo controls that.

Betty Boop

i have played the game on hard setting and cleared and pogo says i get the 750 tokens in the summary but if you are watching your token total all they are giving me is the points for the little guys i knocked down and its hit and miss ...sometimes i get all tokens and sometimes i don't.......i have researched this for over an hour.....it is not the auto.....

also you have a choice here,,,do you want tokens or help playing the game and getting the badges??? no where else can you go where someone puts out a product that you can try for free to see how it works,,,then you can purchase it for 10.00 and get free updates, tech support etc etc...it just doesn't happen....even in the pogo help section they discuss the token problem and it happens on many games not just poppit....i don't care about the tokens myself...too many tokens draws attention anyway and i don't need that attention and thats my opinion........have a good day

GrumpyBear

Myself, I still think that it is still a good deal...what other game do you get 200+ tokens in 2-3 minutes? Yea, it would be wonderful to get the rest of the tokens...but hey...you cant ALWAYS get what you want...right?

knight moves

I think people get upset because it's advertised to get 250K per hour.  It's more like 6K.  It really doesn't matter why it's happening.

I liked Poppit because it didn't advertise your wins like the other high token autos.  The only Pogo game I like to play is Texas Holdem Poker. I used Stoppit to refurbish my tokens so I could continue to play in the Super Rollers rooms.  I guess I better sharpen up on my poker skills.