PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:12:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need 98/ME users again to download the latest version of YUIOP for Qwerty

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

Should work on every OS right now. If you have 98/ME and have not tried YUIOP or have tried it before and it doesn't work for you, please delete what you have and redownload

http://funhelper.com/qwerty/yuiop.exe
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

CindyLouWho

Oscar, I'm still on my 1st game with it but so far its working great.  I didn't have to change any settings, I just downloaded it , went to a private table, opened the auto & let it do its thing.  I'll report back if anything changes.  Thank you guys sooooooo much!!!!      O0   :-*

NotAdumbBlonde

I tried the new YUIOP on Win ME and it worked great  O0  O0  O0   The only "problem" and not sure if it was the auto or my puter, I got a pop up that said error 11. When I right click on it, it will not allow me to close it.   I have to shut down my browser and auto completely.   I am going to scan for ad-ware etc and try it again later tonight.  I will let you know if that error remains.  Other than that this is a fantastic auto!!! 

my settings are as follows:

1) Operating system ME

2) Browser Internet Explorer

3) Color setting 24 bit

4) Screen resolution  1024x768

5) Smooth edges of screen fonts unchecked

6) Java is VM

CindyLouWho

My settings are the same except I'm using screen size 800 x 600 & it has worked excellant.  Setting here watching it amazes me, I think its smarter than a dictionary.  Some of the words it uses & that are accepted are something else.     ;D  LOL

My trial ran out & I want to register this but don't see this update on the badgehelp page.  Should I wait or can I go ahead & do it using whats there?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview