PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:33:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo

Started by OGOPOGO,

Previous topic - Next topic

OGOPOGO

hey how do AOL members gte free club pogo thats not fair

nushooz

Same thing for us Compuserve members, we can play Club Pogo games, but there are some rooms we cant play in. Also we have to put up with "intermission" ie adds, and if we win a jackpot we don't get it double, and lastly we cant win cool badges, thats why I joined Club Pogo.

philinuk

this is what pogo say about aol and compuserve members

We have partnered with AOL to provide AOL games for their Games Channel. Part of our agreement includes allowing AOL members access to Club Pogo Exclusive games.  Customers who play Pogo games through AOL can play the Club Pogo games without subscribing to Club Pogo, but they do not have access to any of the additional Club Pogo features like Challeges, Badges, Private Chat, and Messages (unless they also join Club Pogo). Customers opting to use this feature will appear in Club Pogo rooms with AOL icons (the AOL 'walking man').

i also use aol and can access all games for free,but i joined club pogo for badges etc

dizziebee

Which other UK ISP's will let you play the club pogo games for free. I myself am not really interested in the badges and membership extras. the only games I liked on a free trial was Jungle Gin and tri peaks, don't even want tokens, just really enjoyed playing the games but will have to make do with the freebies instead. .....(they even took away the free guest passes by only permitting 1) its a shame they can't give a limited access to some games say 1 day a week or month even.

just-a-cheater

I have been a AOL subscriber for over 6 yrs and a Pogo player for almost 3yrs, I never knew that we could play in the member only rooms without the ad interruptions until I read it hear, heck the only reason I signed up for Club pogo was not to get them. Heck if only I would not have always chose my room.. geez,. I feel stupid now, oh well - Gotta have my badges now

Snarechick

Yeah, it's a very common misconception among Pogo players that AOL members get free Club Pogo.  We don't get free membership, and I don't understand why people constantly bag on people when they are in rooms.  So they use AOL, big deal.  They aren't taking anything from anyone, and quite a lot of us choose to become a Club Pogo member by paying our membership fees like any other Club Pogo member.

People get overly annoyed for no reason over ANY thing in whatever room you decide to play in.  Pogo needs to hand out relaxation medication. ::)

CaliPogoBabe

i agree.  i will tell them my secret    

right on Den - sounds like a cool idea!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview