This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Members

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

man what a drastic decrease in numbers  :o it went from 30+ members a day to maybe 3 a day lol

admin

You don't need to register to view the forum anymore.

QuoteForum Open to Public ::. Posted on March 06, 2004 at 04:53:53 PM by Pcheats

You no longer need to register to view the forum. We know that not everyone is fond of needing to register for things, so if you were holding out before, check it out now!

Three new members a day or around that is a very normal number for even popular forums. Nothing to be worried about.  ;)

ChopsPool

Plus some ppl just come and use it for autos and never come back, and jus check for updates

Element

Quote from: Pcheats on March 12, 2004, 03:58:55 PM
You don't need to register to view the forum anymore.

Forum Open to Public ::. Posted on March 06, 2004 at 04:53:53 PM by Pcheats
You no longer need to register to view the forum.

yea i know, maybe i shoulda mentioned that in my post ;) i really would rather have few members that talk then bunches of members that dont talk though ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

theres deffinatly got to be people with multible accounts i mean just look through the member list and you'll find all kinds of similiar names right next to each other! on one page there was chuck45 and chuck47 rite next to each other and found somthing like "moonmoon" and "moonmoonmoon" next to each other ::) so you gotta understand my suspicsion

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview