This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Earn 20 power-ups this week!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Collect 1000 crystals this week!
Garden Blast : Use 200 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week!
Quote from: DeadSet on December 26, 2005, 11:27:29 PMYes the grilled cheese sandwich on e-bay I remember that ;D I think the guy that bought it was a casino owner or something and he was going to display it somewhere at his casino lol
Very cool link, Homer. Makes you really wonder about things, especially being around the Holidays, it gives something to ponder. :o Everyone has their own opinion on things like these, always a good thing when something makes you actually THINK for a change. I remember hearing about the Grilled Cheese sandwhich with the impression of the Virgin Mary on it. Wasn't that on sale at E-bay for a period? ::)
-dS