This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Earn 20 power-ups this week!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Collect 1000 crystals this week!
Garden Blast : Use 200 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week!
Quote from: DJ on April 11, 2004, 03:28:31 AM
Is there any way to put the PM information back on top of the forum? I have to scroll down now to see if I have any, plus the font size is very small compaired to what it used to be. That's really the only thing I don't like about the new look, every thing else looks great. :)
Quote from: Element on April 10, 2004, 11:00:01 PM
hey i see where your talking about jeff but i think the admins took out the "lock topic" option...
Quote from: James M on April 11, 2004, 05:48:31 AM
I like the hide avatars option
QuoteAnd Lock topic if you are the starter of the topic (as long as the admins leave that option enabled to where the start can lock his/her topic he/she started)