This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Earn 20 power-ups this week!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Collect 1000 crystals this week!
Garden Blast : Use 200 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week!
Quote from: stevelj on May 08, 2011, 11:39:05 PM
Well. i'm glad I checked here to see that I did find it.
I did get IE8 going but keeping my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed in hopes that all will continue to work.
The main thing I learned throughout this ordeal was that I will Never download a beta program again.
I learned that the public that downloads a beta program are being used as the ones to test it.
I think that is so wrong. These programs should be tested before they put safer and all the other buzz words that grab a person like myself to download without fully knowing everything I should. I will stick with IE8. But I do thank you for the information in case I get stuck going to IE9 and want to go back to IE8.
Have a good night. Lin aka StevesMom

Quote from: stevelj on May 08, 2011, 12:18:35 PM
I did find an F12 there but a page opened up and it said HTML and nothing about IE8.
Is this the thing you were talking about? Maybe that is what is messed up and why I'm having trouble? I'm so darn confused.
Lin aka StevesMom


I'm so happy I came back to read your direction and tried to make it fit with Vista. 