September 30, 2026, 09:25:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Earn 20 power-ups this week!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Collect 1000 crystals this week!
Garden Blast : Use 200 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week!

Main Menu

Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by cowboy63
 - September 28, 2011, 06:17:35 PM
Anyone having trouble getting to the iPhone challenge page? I try logging in and I get the whoops trouble thing.

PC is off and I cleared cache, cookies and history on my iTouch. Last weeks challenge worked just fine. Any idea?