This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Earn 20 power-ups this week!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Collect 1000 crystals this week!
Garden Blast : Use 200 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week!
Quote from: Homer on May 25, 2005, 10:09:25 AM
Actually I do better after a few Duff's which I believe I earned today. ;)
Quote from: Homer on May 25, 2005, 06:09:50 AMQuote from: Guardian Angel on May 25, 2005, 04:57:06 AM
Just remember it could always be worse, pogo could add ranks and badges to greenbacks and dice derby!!
Bite your tongue! :P
Quote from: Guardian Angel on May 25, 2005, 04:57:06 AM
Just remember it could always be worse, pogo could add ranks and badges to greenbacks and dice derby!!
Quote from: Adric on May 24, 2005, 07:19:39 PM
Pp is one of my least fav games on pgo and am just in shambles over this news.