October 11, 2026, 10:26:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 300 streaks this week!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Open 24 chests this week!
Merge Academy : Complete 10 orders in classic mode or grid event this week!

Main Menu

Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Mayhem
 - November 30, 2019, 08:54:11 AM
Nothing wrong with that! However, that video just may haunt my dreams ...
Posted by Squid
 - November 30, 2019, 05:40:08 AM
LOL, I love it.  I'm sure it was very entertaining in its day.  Is it wrong that I kept seeing juicy steaks while I watched?
Posted by Mayhem
 - November 30, 2019, 12:43:07 AM