This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Earn 20 power-ups this week!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Collect 1000 crystals this week!
Garden Blast : Use 200 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week!
Quote from: LittleFawn on July 26, 2021, 12:24:12 PM
I did all 48 and kind of burnt out now.
Quote from: smokyrain on July 25, 2021, 09:17:04 AMme, too.
I completed the Free ones. I didn't purchase the rest.
Quote from: smokyrain on July 17, 2021, 08:38:51 PMI had to win that one by hand. This is what I did: Lose a couple of hands by bidding way high. Then, you will be offered the blind nil so you have an opportunity to catch up. Win that blind nil and keep doing it until you've got the badge. Let me know if you need help.
I am having trouble with the Spades Badge. Win 15 blind bid. The helper isn't helping lol