PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:04:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oatmeal

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

nanners

Hey! You know him Bree??? He calls me that all the time..  ;D

Tori

Tie some regular oatmeal into a handkerchief or cheesecloth and put that in your bath water...makes a great soothing, smoothing bath..works especially good if ya have any skin problems too  :))

nanners

Then when your done you add milk and sugar??  :))

Tori

:)) @ Nanners

Yeah, just like when I make my own exfoliator...use sugar and olive oil with a touch of vanilla flavoring...makes the bath water so much sweeter (and NO I don't drink it either)  :))

Mary

i agree with you homer 1000%  O0    <3    ee2.gif

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 17, 2006, 02:02:13 PM
Well let's put it this way.....

I'm not like a lot of people these days. I'm a one woman kinda man. Unlike many people these days I do not think it is appropriate for people to cheat on each other in a relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife or whatever your preference may be. I am amazed at how often couples cheat on each other. Whatever happened to commitment? Where's the morals? I watch the show Cheaters and I'm just amazed to the point where I'm at a loss for words. I couldn't live with myself if I did such a thing. :-\

Look honey this is when I fell in  <3  with you. We can tell our children we fell in love in an Oatmeal thread started by their Aunt Lib.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview