This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

helpppp please

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

:OO   i downloaded way to go bowling (which i love to play) ... and when i go into options i am able to turn off everything in there but the one for making the game room smaller. this is the first game i have had issues like that with. is anyone else experiencing this problem and if so how do i get that box unchecked so I can see the rest of my desktop while playing. please help meeee ????  thanks.

Homer

you need to use a higher resolution like 1280x800 then you can uncheck it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Homer

twinkle6590

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 20, 2008, 12:42:53 PM
your welcome

ok i changed my screen resolution to what you said and now my task bar down below is gone. i like the game room off full screen mode incase someone messages me in yahoo or msn. but with the resolution changed i have no task bar now. this pc is driving me to  :!!

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on December 20, 2008, 12:50:47 PM
ok i changed my screen resolution to what you said and now my task bar down below is gone. i like the game room off full screen mode incase someone messages me in yahoo or msn. but with the resolution changed i have no task bar now. this pc is driving me to  :!!

It shouldn't do that. Right click the taskbar and make sure there is a checkmark next to lock the taskbar

twinkle6590

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 20, 2008, 12:54:16 PM
It shouldn't do that. Right click the taskbar and make sure there is a checkmark next to lock the taskbar
there is a checkmark next to lock the taskbar. does it matter that i have windows vista ?? (which i cant stand) lol

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on December 20, 2008, 12:58:07 PM
there is a checkmark next to lock the taskbar. does it matter that i have windows vista ?? (which i cant stand) lol

I don't know why it's doing that. It shouldn't matter that you have vista

twinkle6590

Quote from: Ho-Ho-Homer Claus on December 20, 2008, 01:05:21 PM
I don't know why it's doing that. It shouldn't matter that you have vista

i figured it out with the help of Ginger. But thank you for your help as well. You guys rock in here. Merry Christmas to you all !!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview