This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Special thanks to admin. and members

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I wanted to take a few moments and specially thank all the developers, administration, and a couple of members for all they do for this forum and the members.  >:D

First to the programmers, you are the best in my book,  O0 and I know that you are doing all of this to help us to reach our badges goals in pogo and that it's not about any money..

to Badgehelp Bob, tyvm for making me understand, the topic we talked about, and taking that time out of your busy schedule to pm me.

To Badgehelp Joe, i wanted to first apologize to you. If i took the time out to actually read the version of Java I would have known it wouldn't have worked. Your doing great. But I was also a complainer, and sometimes we don't think or read before the complaints.. I'm sorry.  :-\

To Badgehlep Oscar and Mayhem, you two are also great haven't dealt with you much you are all very busy and i know us members appreciate that, keep up the good work.  :D

And to my buddy Homer,  :-* you have a great sense of humor very much appreciated and I just wanted to specially thank you, you have helped me understand many issues and seem to be there everytime i reach out... Again Thank you so very much.

Each one of you I swear everytime i check who has been on.. your name is always there, it seems that you never get any sleep, and are always there for that lending hand. And I as one of your members of this fantastic site Thanks you greatly for that. I don't think that sometimes you all are appreciated enough, But I wanted you to know that some of us do.  :)

Now to the two members that I admire, Barbara and DreamFairie, I would like to thank both of you also.

Barbara... I always watch for your post I value them, you seem to have a great knowledge of this site and I recommend that members listen to you. And i like your peppy side makes me giggle. You have personally taught me quite a bit i will admit that and i actually think it is great it keeps some of the tension off of the staff. Thank You!  O0

Dream:  You seem to be such a nice person, and I thank you for your pm, you are sweet, and very helpful also when it comes to this site.  ::)

Well, I just wanted to give you guys the SPECIAL thanks that you deserve, you never can hear it enough, and don't ever lose your sense of humors that you all carry, it always brightens up a day, besides life is to short.

And members please chip in and say tks once in awhile, feel free, it just might make them SMILE, and that brightens anyones day.

thanks to you all   O0

romeo

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Kelly

Motley

That post put into words what I've only been feeling about this site and all it's adminstrators and members.   :D  And to the maker of the Payday Freecell Auto, I want to say...I love you!!  It had a warning on it about there being glitches but I experienced no problems with it.  If I wasn't already married I'd be on my knees proposing to you.   >:D

IndianLover

you are all very welcome, but no need for the thanks just wanted to let you know your appreciated in my book  :D but i do like the thanks that way i know you know how i feel  O0

Adacia

I learn alot from you guys and get some laughs too.  O0

IndianLover

See  i told you they never sleep, lol 7:00 a.m. here and barbara and Mayhem on gooooo u to  O0

And yes Adacia I find all of them to be very helpful, thanks for taking the time to join and let them know you appreciate them..... I know they smiled  :D

LustyPirateWench

Quote from: Barbara on February 10, 2005, 04:14:58 AM
Now we are going to build a snowman and name him Pogo.  Just when we get close and are about to get the snow badge it will melt away, leaving us cold and wet and without our perky snow badge.  Bad Pogo!

ROFLMAO!!!

LPW   :D

IndianLover

Geez Mayhem you couldn't even share the bacon, ohhhhhh so not fair  :D I want pancakes these hips need some more weight, well not really, lol  O0

Adacia

Well, here I am again in the same topic lol. This time, I would like to say Thanx so much to Badgehelpbob for taking the time to send me an email to explain how to do something I needed help with.
  This site is of a rare breed when you get that kind of help. Now if only you guys were in charge of the pogo help department we'd be so much better off! Tysvm O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: IndianLover on February 09, 2005, 04:00:26 AM
I wanted to take a few moments and specially thank all the developers, administration, and a couple of members for all they do for this forum and the members.  >:D

First to the programmers, you are the best in my book,  O0 and I know that you are doing all of this to help us to reach our badges goals in pogo and that it's not about any money..

to Badgehelp Bob, tyvm for making me understand, the topic we talked about, and taking that time out of your busy schedule to pm me.

To Badgehelp Joe, i wanted to first apologize to you. If i took the time out to actually read the version of Java I would have known it wouldn't have worked. Your doing great. But I was also a complainer, and sometimes we don't think or read before the complaints.. I'm sorry.  :-\

To Badgehlep Oscar and Mayhem, you two are also great haven't dealt with you much you are all very busy and i know us members appreciate that, keep up the good work.  :D

And to my buddy Homer,  :-* you have a great sense of humor very much appreciated and I just wanted to specially thank you, you have helped me understand many issues and seem to be there everytime i reach out... Again Thank you so very much.

Each one of you I swear everytime i check who has been on.. your name is always there, it seems that you never get any sleep, and are always there for that lending hand. And I as one of your members of this fantastic site Thanks you greatly for that. I don't think that sometimes you all are appreciated enough, But I wanted you to know that some of us do.  :)

Now to the two members that I admire, Barbara and DreamFairie, I would like to thank both of you also.

Barbara... I always watch for your post I value them, you seem to have a great knowledge of this site and I recommend that members listen to you. And i like your peppy side makes me giggle. You have personally taught me quite a bit i will admit that and i actually think it is great it keeps some of the tension off of the staff. Thank You!  O0

Dream:  You seem to be such a nice person, and I thank you for your pm, you are sweet, and very helpful also when it comes to this site.  ::)

Well, I just wanted to give you guys the SPECIAL thanks that you deserve, you never can hear it enough, and don't ever lose your sense of humors that you all carry, it always brightens up a day, besides life is to short.

And members please chip in and say tks once in awhile, feel free, it just might make them SMILE, and that brightens anyones day.

thanks to you all   O0

You are most welcome! Even tho I see no need for thanks. I am just being me.. Thank you for all that you have done as well. I am sure the rest of this forum is just as happy as I am that you are a member!!!  :) :D :-* O0
Sorry it took so long to respond, I know I usually respond much quicker, however, I have been training for my new job & it is taking a lot of time out of my schedule. I will be working overnights, so I wont be on as much, but that doesnt mean I wont read or post.  ;)

Kelly

DF good luck with the job....and you sure will be missed around here.....Thank you so much for all your kindness and help your a real sweetheart  ;)

IndianLover

Yes, Dream good luck with your new job, i know how that dreadful overnight shift is that is what i currently work yuck.

And Barbara I am staying tuned for the results, lmao with waffle in hand... Hope Mayhem is bringing the toppings for my waffles though  :P

bob@pogopal

IndianLover

Oh yes yes yes Bob that sounds great, ohhhh boy!  :) lol now i'm hungry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview