This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Honorable Mentions......

Started by MikesGurl,

Previous topic - Next topic

MikesGurl

I would like to thank all those people who offered to help those struggling with this weeks challenges. Between Quick Quack and Pogo Bowl....it can almost take your sanity. I would like to specifically mention wattsmyname....she :D is an angel who selflessly volunteered her time to help others complete the challenges this week. Thank You. O0

nightperson

Quote from: MikesGurl on September 22, 2006, 09:47:37 AM
I would like to thank all those people who offered to help those struggling with this weeks challenges. Between Quick Quack and Pogo Bowl....it can almost take your sanity. I would like to specifically mention wattsmyname....she :D is an angel who selflessly volunteered her time to help others complete the challenges this week. Thank You. O0

that is so sweet of you, yes she is a very sweet person, wtg wattsmyname your a jewel O0

wattsmyname

xx_mandy_xx

oh that so nice to be so appriciative...that makes it worth it! thanks for helping others watts!!

BadgeBabe

I think this is the kindest thread I have ever read about Pogo. :)
I love this forum.  <3

CrossCountry

Also Luna is beingeat help to those in need of pogo bowl.

MikesGurl

Quote from: CrossCountry on September 22, 2006, 07:23:10 PM
Also Luna is beingeat help to those in need of pogo bowl.

I do apologize for not mentioning everyone who offered help, I knew for sure wattsmyname, because she saved my sanity, and a great big Thank You and  (OO) to all those that offered their time to unselflessly help others. Until today I didn't really feel like I was a part of this site, but merely a visitor til I saw the generosity others have shown to people they do not even know on here. It made me feel like I am a welcome part of this site. O0 In the future, if I can ever help anyone out I will without a second thought.

Lady-Starburst

I would like to thank Wattsmynae, as she helped me to get my QuickQuack and Bowls badge for this week,  she has offered to help before, and I seen her offer to others, She is a true star, and a great addition to this board who gives a good name for it :)

Ty Watts :)  <.>

nightperson

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 22, 2006, 05:03:57 PM
I love this forum.  <3

i do have to agree with you there iwanttowin2,wattsmyname,luna you   2 are jewels of the weeks thanks for helping all :-*

wattsmyname

Thanks for all the kind words. I had a good time completing the challenges. Let me know if any more help is needed.

Marjorie

Luna

Quote from: nightperson on September 26, 2006, 01:30:12 PM
I love this forum.  <3

i do have to agree with you there iwanttowin2,wattsmyname,luna you   2 are jewels of the weeks thanks for helping all :-*

I just read this thread. Thank you Night for your kind comments. It was fun helping out. Heck Im still doing ppls challenges.I'll keep helping as long as Im needed

nightperson

Quote from: luna on September 29, 2006, 06:17:06 PM
Quote from: nightperson on September 26, 2006, 01:30:12 PM
I love this forum.  <3

i do have to agree with you there iwanttowin2,wattsmyname,luna you   2 are jewels of the weeks thanks for helping all :-*

I just read this thread. Thank you Night for your kind comments. It was fun helping out. Heck Im still doing ppls challenges.I'll keep helping as long as Im needed

well you and wattsmyname have help many that needed help and you 2 are the quees for the month O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview