This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa uh oh

Started by 1Lone1,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

Not everyone Monkey, I still havent gotten it either, I've been as close as 35 and the other one was clear across the board with no link - uggggh.  I will keep trying and really its just like any other badge.  Like Tri-Peaks to get that cool looking last badge - it takes forever but thats what makes pogo fun.  Keep trying hon, when you least expect it to be set up in your favor- you'll get it and it will be that more exciting for you.  Good luck.  O0

AbCdEfMONKEY

AWW TY Beanie ILL TRY i did the same thing today i got 35 and that dang green building was 2 sqyares away....:(   but i did  get my rank 10 badge! O0

avs1roy33

I've given up on the 36 badge for a while. It is an ugly badge anyway!    Oh, who am I kidding, I want it, I want it , I want it!!

beanie

Thats to funny avs- had to laugh at your reply.  Isn't it really the truth tho, when you are a badge hog you even want the ugly ones.  ;D.  You're too cute lol

avs1roy33

I know, I want them all!  8) Lol. And its really sad when you start playing mind games with the badges too.

smiles29

yep.  us badge hogs dont care what they look like just give them to us even if they are ugly.  and pogo cant make them all easy to do like that first class solitaire win 3 games in a row or that dice derby get 600+ tokens 10x,  or even those texas holdem or omaha poker badges.  oh well,  thats what keeps us going back,  isnt it?

homelessdog

Quote from: homelessdog on June 12, 2005, 11:46:34 PM
Does all the players in a room have the same board layout in each round?

Just wanted to follow up on this question that I asked.  It appears that everyone does in fact have the same board.  I wondered again today when three of us got 36 chains on the same board.  So I double browsered under a friends name and we both had identical board layouts. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview