PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 11:01:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouble with thunderpopper ii

Started by triplplay,

Previous topic - Next topic

triplplay

Whenever I try to user thunderpopper ii, it just keeps flashing "please start poppit in your browser."  I've tried starting poppit in Explorer, Netscape, and firefox.  any suggestions?  it's the trial version

Barbara

You need to put your computer specs up.  What version of Windows are you running, which java, etc.  First, check your java and whatever it is on, switch it to the other (rebooting computer after doing so) and then try it.

missy

doesn't matter if it's the trial or registered version.  Start Poppit in your browser, then load the auto.  Give it a minute, also click on the game screen to make the auto recognize it.

Next time you post about an auto, give some comp specs.  If you're not sure what they are..check another post..that info is posted alot of places.

triplplay

windows xp pro sp2
java 5.0 update 2
screen res  = 1280x1024
browser = explorer, netscape, firefox (tried them all)
color setting = 32bit

i've waited for a lot longer than a few minutes and i've clicked on the game window and back to the thunderpopper and back to the game window, i've tried reset, nothing works.  it just says "connection type 1, please start poppit in your browser"

Barbara

Oddly enough, I have no clue what java you have.  This auto runs on microsoft vm

triplplay

i downloaded it from java.com because Microsoft no longer offers the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine

Barbara

avs1roy33

I have noticed that thunderpopper will only work with the "Classic" theme in poppit. Have you checked that?

Barbara

Quote from: triplplay on June 15, 2005, 12:04:32 PM
i downloaded it from java.com because Microsoft no longer offers the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine
Look in the Pogo help section, using the keyword "java" and see what you can find there.

Homer

The Microsoft VM is also available in our Club Center.

Click the link below:

Microsoft VM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

smiles29

i dont think it really makes a difference what theme you use when using the auto.  i am currently using the western theme and have not a problem one with the auto.  i just let it load completely before starting the auto.

and  yes,  super homer always has the right answer.   O0 O0 O0

avs1roy33

smiles29

you are welcome avs1roy33.  most people say that it dont work on any theme but classic, but it works perfectly on any theme for me just as long as i load the auto first, then wait for the game to fully load before starting the auto.   :D :D :D

btw.  i love the dog pic barbara.   O0

triplplay

i switched to the classic theme and it now works like a dream.  thanks guys!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview