This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit challenge badge

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

I swear i dont understand people..b-4 this poppit challenge badge for this week, people were complaining that badges were too easy and took too short to get...now all the rooms I go in to get my badge people are complaining cause its too hard or it takes tooooooo long...It's suppose to be a challenge not take 10-30min to get. And then when we get a challenge and it takes a little longer than usual they complain and this is what they wanted,  I swear people make no sense....LOL ::) :-[

Barbara

I agree with you.  I wish Pogo would make the challenges even harder.  I love the people who got upset because Turbo 21 TM was so hard.  I am still waiting for that triathlon Pogo challenge for the real Pogo purists.

Jeffer

The Euchre one was the hardest for me this week. One, I hate Euchre.  Two I stink at it.  But that's the "challenge" part....

As long as someone can get them done in a week, I think they're fair...

missy

ugh...Euchre.  helpin friends is better than tryin to actually win it.

Roseybud333

I agree with the Euchre  :-[  That was one stinky challenge. But that is what makes it a challenge and all the worth beating it! Kinda like Hahahaha Pogo what else can ya throw at me!  >:D

homelessdog

There's a big difference between being challenging and being time consuming. 

There is no challenge to this badge.  You can have no clue what you're doing and just randomly pop any balloons you can, and you'll win this badge as quick as everyone else.  It's just that it takes several hours of monotonous clicking to finish it.  That's not what I want when I say I want a challenge.  I don't want to be bored.  I don't want a task that just repeats itself over and over again pointlessly for hours on end, I want a challenge that makes you work at it. 

The Zero-Balloon badge was a challenge.  An easy challenge, but it was a challenge.  This one, takes a lot longer, but it's not a challenge.  Of course people are going to complain about it, it's boring and a waste of time.  Make a real challenge that makes people work at a solution, beat a difficult time, or actually think for once.  I like Poppit, but don't kid yourself, this is not a challenge it's a way to waste a lot of time.

smiles29

i agree with that one.  this poppit badge was not a challenge,  just a long, tedious, waste of time.  if they want to make poppit a challenge,  then they need to make it more like get 5 or fewer balloons 50 times or something like that,  not get x number of prizes.  even though i got the eucher badge in about a half hour it was still more of a challenge than poppit was.  but oh well,  you cant please all the people all the time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview