PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:01:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Royal Lush

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

I got the Royal Lush badge after 120 hands...I hope thats good...

Barbara

That is very good.  It took me 21,000 hands.  I am very pleased for you.  You get a gold star from the Rat Dog.

avs1roy33

Thanks!    Eww, did he touch it??        JK, love the dogs

Barbara

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 24, 2005, 01:21:04 PM
Thanks!    Eww, did he touch it??        JK, love the dogs

Touch it?  He gnawed it out of cheese.

avs1roy33

Very appetizing...Thanks for the mental picture!

Pogo Dalek

I got mine the first day the game was out, in my 50th hand.

Barbara

Congratulations!  That is very unusual.  I believe Guardian Angel and Katie's Hunny got it on day one also.

Pogo Dalek

smiles29

w2g everyone!!!!!  im almost to rank 15 and still have no more than the 4 aces badge.  hmmmmmm.  i guess i need to find the money and invest in the mighty morphan power autol.   :-\ :-\ :-\

AOF

Anyone know why they waited out on the Rising Star badge? The very first day Omaha came out I got four 7's. Haven't came close once after that.

smiles29

the closest ive come is a pair in my hand.  used to get alot of pairs in my hand before this badge came out,  and now i rarely get a pair in my hand.   :'( :'( :'(

avs1roy33

Sounds like a conspiracy to me smiles.... :-\

smiles29

now that you mention it.................it does dont it avs ?

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Barbara on June 24, 2005, 07:59:05 PM
Congratulations!  That is very unusual.  I believe Guardian Angel and Katie's Hunny got it on day one also.

Yes I did get it the first day it came out along with the four aces.

Guardian Angel

Quote from: Barbara on June 24, 2005, 07:59:05 PM
Congratulations! That is very unusual. I believe Guardian Angel and Katie's Hunny got it on day one also.

OINK OINK OINK

got it again today, along with the 4 aces twice,and the royal flush.

Barbara

That is extremely impressive, excellent job!

ProudDadOfOne

anyone know why there arent any "Just for fun" rooms available? It was like that when the challenge was out. Maybe pogo wants us to loose our tokens trying for those ever too impossible badges? impossible, because the computer keepsp getting what i need in my hand to even come close to getting the king of the table, and the royal flush badges? Thanks pogo!!

smiles29

i kinda agree with you prouddadofone.  im still looking for the royal lush and rising star badges.  it does sound like pogo wants us to lose all our tokens so they can catch people using autos just to build up token account again to buy stuff for their minis. things that make you  go hmmmmmmmmmm.

holly222

I got the royal lush within thirty min of playing today......dint know what it was.........lucky day i guess....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview