This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mahjong auto

Started by eminem,

Previous topic - Next topic

eminem

hi there, i have read all posts pertaining to this subject and on pogopal's web site. i have not seen any updates reguarding this so... is there any updates on an eta for the final version of this great auto???  if bob or pogopal could please reply when u all have the time that would be great!!!  ty  ;)

SoaringUSAEagle

Taken from PogoPal.com

04/17/04

Games we are working on right now and should be ready within a week or 2:

Updating our last 4 programs so they work to the best of their ability . The final version of Mahjong is being worked on right now. Check out SUGGEST THE NEXT PROGRAM link on the left hand side of the main to email us your ideas

Mayhem

Quote from pogopal.com :

QuoteI now have enough information regarding the shortcomings in Mahjong-o-Matic auto to resolve all of the problems when I release the final version in a few days. In the meantime, I ask that customers only report problems that completely prevent any use of the product and which are likely related to the configuration of their computers. I know that one has to baby Beta 2 and please trust my assurance that the final release will run fully automatic without requiring any help from the user.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ImRicherThanUAll

Blue Aquarius

Here is the latest from PogoPal....

04/26/04

Updating our last 4 programs so they work to the best of their ability . The final version of Mahjong is being worked on right now. Check out SUGGEST THE NEXT PROGRAM link on the left hand side of the main to email us your ideas

Just have to be patient.  I am anxious for this one too since I am at the point where it moves really really slow now.  I am 107 and the percent creeps.    ::)

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: PogoTrash on April 27, 2004, 06:50:44 AM
Here is the latest from PogoPal....

04/26/04

Just have to be patient.  I am anxious for this one too since I am at the point where it moves really really slow now.  I am 107 and the percent creeps.    ::)

Besides the date, that is exactly what I posted above.

Thanks for the reassurance I guess.   ::)

Blue Aquarius

I was just simply giving the supposive new update from their site as I went to their site this morning to check.  Sorry if I stepped on your little tootsies.   ::)

Element

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on April 26, 2004, 12:22:52 PM
Taken from PogoPal.com

04/17/04

yea that really didnt help much..they always say their stuff will be done within a week or two.

bob@pogopal

I'm working on it. I'm working on it.

Actually, I am taking a short break right now to read pogocheats, and I am about to take a soak in my hot-tub to enjoy the lousy weather. But otherwise I am working on it.

rch0917

How much longer will it take for the final version of Mahjong to be posted? I purchased the beta, but it gets hung up all the time and i thought the final would be out by now...

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: rch0917 on May 17, 2004, 07:02:59 PM
How much longer will it take for the final version of Mahjong to be posted? I purchased the beta, but it gets hung up all the time and i thought the final would be out by now...

Maybe this will teach ya not to purchase the programs when they are in beta...   ;)  I am sure Bob is busy working on it and it may be another week or two...

GL with it Bob...  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview