This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Whackdown

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

Has anyone else noticed that the words in WWW are in alphabetical order? This could help you guess the words that you haven't got yet.

missy

avs1roy33

Barbara

It took me to Zukkie 13 to realize that Avs.  It is not that way in regular word whomp.  Also in whackdown, you can type in the answers if you are so inclined.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Ok now I am on zukkie 7 and i didn't know you could type them in.  Now I might play that game again.

homelessdog

Yeah, the alphabetized list is helpful. 

I hope that when Word Whomp 2 (coming soon) comes out that they will allow you to type in your answers.  That's one thing I've always disliked about Whackdown.

avs1roy33

Word Whomp 2? Are they going to re-do Word Whomp like they did with poppit?

John_Cena_vs._HBK!

DoubleOscotty

No, no no no no no no

I'm barely in the late teen ranks. The glacier I'm chipping away at with my teaspoon keeps getting bigger... and bigger. oh well wonder if it will look like the to go version

smiles29

someone pointed that out to me when i first started the game and it makes it soooooo much easier to play.  im almost to z14, slowly getting there.

Quote from: homelessdog on June 27, 2005, 11:53:23 PM
I hope that when Word Whomp 2 (coming soon) comes out that they will allow you to type in your answers. That's one thing I've always disliked about Whackdown.

is that going to be regular word whomp thats going to be redone?  i hope not too soon.  i wanna finish whackdown first.   :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview