PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:14:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenges Completed...

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

As of yesterday, I've completed all my books. My last challenge took me 6 hours, that was the win 600 tokens 10 times in Dice Derby. I've never been so glad to get something accomplished.

Now, I can work on the game badges. Whew.......

Barbara

Very nice work.  Now get to work on those albums.  You get a gold star.

homelessdog

WTG SpaceCowGirl!  I'm envous.  I still have over a hundred to go!

Roseybud333

WTG!!! I have a loooooooooooooooong way to go! I only have 90 badges  :-[ so I have some tough work ahead of me and I won't be able to play for much longer! I got a baby coming!

Barbara

Roseybud333

I'm doing pretty good Barbara. . .Had an ultrasound today the baby is about 8 pounds  :P LOL So they might induce me sooner than the first! I'm not ready!!!! LOL How are U doing dear? Hunting those badges I presume?

Barbara

Badges are my life.  Do you have a name yet for the baby rosebud?

Roseybud333

Samantha Mae  ;D It's the only name me and hubby could agree on. We had a boy name all picked out but I guess that's just our luck!

Barbara

It is a wonderful name for a darling child.  I wish you all the best and I actually envy you very much.

Roseybud333

Thank you so much Barbara. . . . . . .and keep up the badge hunt LOL O0

Barbara

I am hunting, trust me, lol.  I can't wait to hear about the blessed event.  Please keep me posted. xo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview