Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

LlamaLove

zipper

Roseybud333

Motley

If Pogo doesn't come back soon, I'm gonna go make friends with the good Captain in the fridge and watch Dodgeball.  

Roseybud333

LOL We are all on the OMG thread. . . we are trying to see how long we can get it before pogo comes back up  O0

Sinless

sxybamabit

IM AM SOOO MAD I HAD JUST FINISHED A GAME AND I DIDNT GET CREDIT

Lish

Quote from: Motley on October 26, 2005, 05:57:44 PM
If Pogo doesn't come back soon, I'm gonna go make friends with the good Captain in the fridge and watch Dodgeball.  
Man, if I weren't preggo I'd be right there with you- this homework is killing me and I wanted a break :'(

pogohatesme

Quote from: Motley on October 26, 2005, 05:57:44 PM

haha dodgeball is great lol...my bf says if pogo isn't up in 20 minutes he's taking the computer from me to catch up on wrestling news.....and that's double not fair!

CityOfAngels

I used to be a freeloader too. Then I decided to pony up, for the right to play all the games... and earn badges. And I still think that free players should get booted, before paying players, if there are busy server issues. It might make some of the freeloaders decide to join up. And that means more revenue for pogo. Then (maybe) they could expand their servers to handle the load. It's not like I suggested the free accounts should be barred from entering pogo EVERY Wednesday.    :P

SweetGirl200405

my finger is gettin tried of pushing the refresh button to see if pogo is back up yet..guess ill go clean and maybe bye the time i get done pogo will be back up yea right..lol

pogohatesme

Roseybud333

Razzle

good time to reboot and defrag and clean cookies...lol...flippin pogo  :'(

Sinless

Guess I'll just hafta do my homework or something equally boring...

...someone call me when it's back   O0

pogohatesme

Roseybud333

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 26, 2005, 06:05:16 PM
lol did this topic move or is it just me??!

LOL that's why I just said I got really confused!!!!!!

LlamaLove

Quote from: Roseybud333 on October 26, 2005, 06:04:43 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOO. . . . I just got really confused  :)

Me too.  I went to post and it said the topic was off limits to me.  I was like "huh?!"

Roseybud333

Mr. Bill. . . . . . . . I think I'm gonna cry again  :'(

pogohatesme

that's not fair lol...either pogo or pogo cheats...they both can't go pulling funny stuff on us lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview