This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

I like that they are soooooo customisable! LOL is that even a word??? See pogo fried my brain. . . . another reason to cry I guess  :'(

PogoNutz

Quote from: Roseybud333 on October 26, 2005, 06:31:22 PM
I like that they are soooooo customisable! LOL is that even a word??? See pogo fried my brain. . . . another reason to cry I guess  :'(

I'll try that next time I play QWERTY (which may or may not be tonight) :)

Roseybud333

LOL Mr. Bill. . . You'll have to let me know how that turns out  O0

SexySagittarian

Since we're unable to play on pogo I'm going to ask for help. I have the hardest time buying cheats. The problem is not with the cheats, it's with PayPal. I can't remember the password each time I go back to get more auto's so paypal will not let me pay with the credit card and e mail address I've used before. Tonight I tried to buy an auto with my last credit card that I have not used on PayPal and an e mail address I have never used before and it went through! This should be a good thing but I have not received confirmation from them. This worries me because this happened once before when I typo'd the wrong e mail address and I am worried that may have happened again. I just lost out on the $10. bucks the last time and didn't get the auto until I paid for it a second time. I really don't want that to happen again. Any ideas on how I can get the  auto I just paid for?

remysamk

Roseybud333

LlamaLove

Ok.  I'm officially bored to tears.  I have resorted to info-ing all the movies that are showing on the movie channels on my satellite.

Does anyone else find it funny that the movie Deliverance is based on a book written by James DICKEY?   ;D  LMFAO!

HollyDazed

Find the transaction in your account on Paypal and copy it from there.

Mommy99

Lish

ok tried homework... that didn't last.  ::drums fingers on table::

pogohatesme

word in chat room has it that pogo may be up soon....slow loading for some maybe woooooooo hoooooooooo sweet sas it up!!

Lish

ok I can't even balance my checkbook because the online banking site is down.  WTH?

pogohatesme

remysamk

Quote from: pogohatesme on October 26, 2005, 06:27:56 PM
:P :-\ ok now i'm so desperate i let my bf talk me into watching "house of wax" with paris hilton

You are desperate then!   ;D

SexySagittarian

Quote from: HollyDazed on October 26, 2005, 06:36:55 PM
Find the transaction in your account on Paypal and copy it from there.
Therin lies the problem. I don't know how to access the PayPal account, and I'm not sure what screen name I gave them tonight...I know what I meant to type but I think I mixed a yahoo address with an AOL address. Everytime I have tried to use PayPal for auto's in the past I could not access them because they say my name/credit card/passwords dont match

skygirl

Wilma comes through, tears down my fence, rips off my roof, and steals my electricity. Spend the day up on the roof with a blue tarp. Power comes on, first thing I do is boot up the mac, and NO Pogo!!

Poop.

Fluffy756

PogoSlave  if you going to do it by credit card, I do it... get my auto what I do is save badgehelp address with my credit card, everytime I need new auto I cut and paste my Credit card to the reply same email and just give info for the new auto.

Just copy paste it make sure you have badgehelp address save in your address book.

janet

Pogo Beta is there.  Wouldn't it be down too if their servers were down?  This is the third time I have tried to post on here.  Must be something contagious

Gerald

Well by looking at the logged in list I'd think its safe to say that half of pogo is here on pogo cheats.  ;D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview