This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

why the heck i never sign out of pogo now i have to sign back in? this has never happen

beanie

That chicken pot pie is sure looking good about now-  I play pogo so I don't eat like every 10 minutes, so here I sit still unable to get in and drinking coffee like crazy trying not to eat hehe..  Are there alot of people able to play and pogo just can't accommodate everyone.  Remember when they used to have alot of down time for system maintenance.  I guess I shouldn't complain they haven't done that in a while which is surprising with all the games they put out.

beanie

Angel - the same thing is happening to me-  I have to try and sign back in but it still says busy try again in 15 mins.  even in pogobeta- there is apparently one person playing canasta but I cant get in to see hehe.  I'm a nosey girl.

liebe_angel

LoL, I have tried that too. Well that's what i get for cleaning house, washing up all the cloths, and cooking a big supper. see i should have been playing pogo instead.

holly222

I have found that even if the main page dosnt load, go to the history or back button to the previous games you played on today and it worked......

liebe_angel

hummmmmmm, you must be the lucky one i tried and it failed oh well maybe tomorrow i can play

jacmad

anyone else try to log into pogo and it tells when you put in your password that the system is too busy right now?

Ellanora

Yep I get There was a problem with your account...•   The system is too busy right now. Please try again later

>:(

liebe_angel

yes!! pogo not letting some of us play check out the post tried what they say none of it worked for me but maybe it will for you. worth a try

Roseybud333

christina

white sox just won the world series. pogo is still broken. i have no point to this post, I am bored and have nothing better to do.  :D

pogomaster6923

austin2um

Country Lady

>:(  Ok, I am not happy.  Pogo can't even find my account.  It gives me a non-member page and won't let me sign in with any account, club or not.  :'(
The screen just jerks around a bit an nothing happens.

Outblast

maybe it has something to do with those admin accounts being hacked or something.

i dont know, until we do. we're all stuck in purgatory haha.

Jeffer

All you White Sox fans (who are of age) please enjoy a Old Style on me.

rhino

It is probably from too many people on at one time. You figure it takes forever to get the bingo badge plus the spooky slots takes about a half an hour so it was probably just an overload. To me they made bingo to long to get.

knothead

I just got this message:  The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error

BJCastnerga

I am in Bingo still but I was going to browse through pogo during the quick break and I was logged out. I am still in the same game and it is counting my spins for the badge but when I come out of the room I won't be logged in (Because as it seems Pogo will not be fixed before I go to bed.) Am I going to lose everything I just did or will it count. ???

pogomaster6923

oh yeah....it took me half an hour....no auto... and i was room jumping and i have 20/40 on Fortune and that took me about an hour and a half..lmao
..eh i'll just have a cold michelob light and watch some seinfeld and friends on fox...now that the game is over

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview