PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:36:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Golden Eagle

destiny child

What are us pogo addits suppose to do now :'(( . You would think after advertising that they have 1.5 million members they would be better prepared for this.  !@#$   What is the longest they have been down? Anyone know.

DitzyChick

Ummmm is it already Tuesday again??? Cuz my Pogo went down  :=

Mia107

!@#$ we should all chip in and buy pogo a calendar. It is NOT Tuesday why are they shutting down.. on badge day no less.

DitzyChick

Quote from: Mia107 on October 10, 2007, 08:38:44 PM
!@#$ we should all chip in and buy pogo a calendar. It is NOT Tuesday why are they shutting down.. on badge day no less.

Yeah, or maybe they should start giving away calendars as prizes in the JACKPOT spins LOLLLL :))

WhoPharted?

Hello,

Am I suffering from paranoia?

I was playing Quick Quack and then I went offline in Pogo. I do not know if I got some pop up saying they were to go offline as I was afk wondering round the house making coffee as I had auto playing my game.

LMAO! I thinking they blocked my isp cause they knew I was cheating,paranoia right?  :ooo

swamp

Quote from: ToodlesNoodles on October 10, 2007, 08:49:19 PM
Hello,

I was playing Quick Quack and then I went offline in Pogo. I do not know if I got some pop up saying they were to go offline as I was afk wondering round the house making coffee as I had auto playing my game.

LMAO! I thinking they blocked my isp cause they knew I was cheating,paranoia right?  :ooo
your safe pogo. just went down  :##

Mia107

Quote from: ToodlesNoodles on October 10, 2007, 08:49:19 PM
Hello,

Don't feel so bad, I was autoing tri-peaks for a personal and was all the way up in Memphis taking hubby to work when it went down, so if they nailed you they nailed me

WhoPharted?

IfYouOnlyKnew

hmmmmmmmmmmmm anyone find it strange that the beta site is up and running???  >>:D

Mia107

:///  I'm losing patience. Pogo is up and down and up and down. I wanna playyyyyyyy

DitzyChick

I'm feeling a little tingle of hope... I think it's coming back up... YEP it's up, it's up!!  I'm in, I'm in...... Hog Heaven is working for me.   :!!

Fluffy756

Will it looks like pogo having trouble again. I got in got heart badge my another account went do another badge pogo saying they was going down.

BadgeBabe

I wonder if this is a regional thing. I've had YUIOP playing QWERTY all night, and it contines to rack up tokens at present at an astonishing rate.  Pogo didn't have a single blackout.
I had to get my token count back up after all the Halloweenie stuff I bought for my mini ( the Medusa snake hair is hilarious on the Mummy, LOL).

Fluffy756

Is anyone else having trouble. I can get into all other account but one. It so slow going.
Sweet tooth not working at all you can play it but not getting the spins not even showing up.

Fluffy756

This what is says on my another account not working Tokens Unavailable does that mean that end of pogo part they know it not working they fixing it. Grrrrrrrr I never going to get those badges done. Come on pogo I want my play....

Runner

Tara

Quote from: Runner on October 16, 2007, 06:27:15 AM
Halloween Mini's are Out!!!!!!!!!!!!   freddy.gif

LOL...Where have you been? They were out last week.  :{:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview