PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:09:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

>:(( !@#$  yup  pogo is down   wake up pogo  (O+O) :{: :[

PogoHatesKristy

debbiegrams

I have tried over and over again to get into pogo and it won't let me. I had a friend try and he got right in.....what is going on and who do I email to get it fixed. I am a pogo club member.HELP
debbie

IndianLover

Quote from: debbiegrams on December 15, 2007, 06:17:05 AM
I have tried over and over again to get into pogo and it won't let me. I had a friend try and he got right in.....what is going on and who do I email to get it fixed. I am a pogo club member.HELP
debbie

Mine isn't working, and I called my aunt and she also got in, obviously one of Pogo's servers are down

PogoKaz

I can get in the UK side of pogo, but it keeps crashing every 15 minutes or so  :=

swamp

Quote from: debbiegrams on December 15, 2007, 06:17:05 AM
debbie
pogos playing with buttons again  !@#$ (O+O) :{: :)) :))  it must be something major  pogos been down 2 hours now  :/// !@#$

butch1286

cant get on pogo says cannot find page anyvosy else having this problem?

Stinkerbell

No problems here today, but recently I would click the link from the home page to pogo and it would tell me that there was no data available.  So I would just manually type it then.  Then, there was no problem.  I think it was MSN.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badge_junkie

im not sure if its just me.. but i have tried to get onto pogo all morning with IE and FF and both browsers say unable to display.... i know its not my connection cause i can get onto everything else.... am i the only 1 ??   :OO

apple

sillywillybubba

is it still down because i still cant get in...just wondering if its just me, or all...

luvsglitches

I'm not having any problems. I've been playing all morning. I just signed out and then back in with no trouble.   

luvsglitches

sillywillybubba

i must also be on a server that is down too cause all day i have been S.O.L

Tara

I can get in. That's really weird that some people haven't been able to for so many hours. Usually they shut the whole thing down to get all the servers back up.

Maybe this is why.. :)) :))) :))

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33810.msg432310.html#new       

Jinx55

Is anyone else having this problem ?  Just since yesterday, pogo will not load on either of our comps.  we are using IE7, any help out there? prisoner.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview