PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:01:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I tried one back door site and could not get in tried many times. Went to another back door site and first try got in. Sounds weird but if one back door isnt working go to another and see what happens

rnwb

They (finally) added a bunch of temporary rooms, I didn't have any trouble getting into a Blackjack Carnival room.

IndianLover

Quote from: rnwb on December 26, 2007, 12:57:20 PM
They (finally) added a bunch of temporary rooms, I didn't have any trouble getting into a Blackjack Carnival room.

ya, now that I have gotten the badges I noticed they added temp rooms to both games lol

Stinkerbell

Yep, tons of rooms now.  I tell you what though, they are STILL on my naughty list for next year.

Runner

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 26, 2007, 03:30:39 PM
Yep, tons of rooms now.  I tell you what though, they are STILL on my naughty list for next year.

I am always on the naughty list  :o0

Runner

Jonathan

mr.clean

I knew there would be nothing new today  just like last tuesday Beening Chrismas .

roadwarrior

I guess this is pogo's way of saying bah humbug to ya'll!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Jonathan

lol, i guess they just had to take the new year off to spend their christmas bonuses that we pay them  :!!

mr.clean

BadgeBabe

One thing they have done for the past two weeks that I haven't seen mentioned here. The Badge poll which is supposed to show up on Wednesdays, is showing up on Tuesday nights. You can actually vote for which challenge was more fun and how long it took to complete one hours before the challenges are activated.

Yeah, I voted, just because I could, and because I knew which challenge was less ' fun'. :)) :))

CanadianPrincess

I can't get on to Pogo at all.  It keeps telling me the webpage doesn't exist.  I've tried going through bookmarks and typing it directly.  Anyone else having problems?

Queenie

I was just getting the same thing. Looks like it's fixed.. for now.  :D

pink

they finally got rid of the elf pins in bowling yesterday.

forgot to add; they finished the pogo pop star thing yesterday too. top 3 singers will be in community news this jan. Did anyone actually do this? I tried 1 song then deleted it.

sueann42

tried to activated my mix and match album it say this challenge could not be activated at this time we apologize for the inconvenience

disneyland lady

Maybe they are adding new M&Ms. It is Tues morning too so it could just be regular Tues morning stuff.

disneyland lady insane diego

roadwarrior

plus they haven't shut down for tues maint in like 2 weeks, so they could be behind in a lot of areas
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

BabyCheetah

I'm trying to finish a friends badges and there not registering as completed and my progress is not changing and yes I know how to play the game correctly?  What's going on?  I'm in a room and a bunch of peeps are complaining about the same thing.  Any clues anyone? :OO

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview