PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:19:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Well I played a game of QWERTY even though I got the badge, or had it, and it says I just got 7 of 35 words.  I hope I don't have to do these again.  As for my favorites, I am not even sure what Chicken Invaders is, but it is now on my fav list. :-\

TYMCO

I also had the same problem this morning but as of right now (12:18PM East) all challenges and personal challenges are now saying its completed as well as the favorites menu is normal.

oldlady

Jonathan

as posted on pogo help

QuoteQuestion
Why am I experiencing an issue with minis, tokens, challenges, or my favorite games?

Answer

Currently we are experiencing intermittent technical issues with Pogo. Minis,Tokens, and My Favorite Games may not be available. Also, completed challenges may appear as not completed.

Our engineers are working as quickly as possible to resolve these issues. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Please click the Notify Me... button below if you would like to be notified when there is an update.

disneyland lady

civilwar.gif  but wait....what about the Chicken Invaders? !@! I am seeing dinner here!

disneyland lady insane diego

marymary770

Quote from: farmlady on January 14, 2008, 08:49:58 AM
Pogo all messed up today!

I know! I was trying to play Qwerty all morning and it kept messing up. At one point I had 17/35. Then I went back down to 0 and had to start  all over! My page was all screwed up all morning. Right now I have 25/35, when I should have my badge already! Argh!! >:((

marymary770

I had all these same problems too!  !@#$ I also had to start my Qwerty badge all over again too! >:(( It seems like it's back to normal now. Well, for now anyway.  >:((

stinker

I learned in my old age that when Pogo has 'issues' just walk away and come back later.  If they are all fixed, then I search and destroy for what might be missing from my tokens albums or mini stuff.  So far, it's all worked out good  drunk.gif

They have had those flash games like chicken invaders in the favorites for quite some time now, but today I noticed there were tons of to-go games in the list as well.  Every time I logged in I had weird/tons/none on my favorite games. I also ran right to the mall to see if everything might be free but nnoooo  :oo lol

Oh well, it's good to see the more we spend the harder they work to keep us aggravated  !@#$

sandyhook

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Wonder if Pogo
Will have anything new?
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Jonathan

Quote from: sandyhook on January 15, 2008, 02:15:07 AM
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Wonder if Pogo
Will have anything new?

its too early
im up too
this bites
how bout you?

swamp

Jonathan

denadatoday

So when are we going to get a new game?  It seems like it's been forever, or maybe Pogo's fast releases have just spoiled me!   :D

IndianLover

Yeah It would be nice to see a new game... they have so many in the works you would have figured they would have put one out. Or at least put one of the two downloadables out that they are coming out with geez.

Um I remember reading on Pogo they were gonna start the new year out with a bang, where's the BANG?

marymary770

Jonathan

mr.clean

looks like nothing new again        boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +++ :o0

Tara

I hear ya, I've been done with everything for like a month.  :///  I hope we get slammed with 10 new games. :)))

IndianLover

I am not even close to being done with everything lol, but I want a new game!!!!

Jonathan

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview