PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:07:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

vasunlover

BadgeBabe

Squid, your new Squid is quite attractive. Love the color. :)
                      BB

aussie_wombat

HI!!
I was playing in pogo and wanted to change games from stack 'em to cakes.  I just keep getting message that Firefox cannot connect to the pogo server. I also getting same thing in IE.  I can access pogo thru the UK site tho.  I have reset cookies and temp files etc.  It made no difference.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

aussie_wombat

It has been over 3 hours now and still nothing works in US pogo.  Firefox keeps telling me to reset my proxy and firewall.  I would if I knew what they were and how to do it.  :OO

Oh well, I just hope it is working when I get here 2morrow nite.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: aussie_wombat on June 02, 2008, 06:03:05 AM
It has been over 3 hours now and still nothing works in US pogo.  Firefox keeps telling me to reset my proxy and firewall.  I would if I knew what they were and how to do it.  :OO

Oh well, I just hope it is working when I get here 2morrow nite.

Firefox is undergoing some changes and with each new update, more and more people are having problems.  Mozilla (FireFox) came out with a new version of their browser called SeaMonkey.  I use that with no problems.

gator8_24

I have had that before so I just rebooted puter and started again.

MsMissy

I have been in pogo talking to sister most of morning, but not playing game, she was in between her job & had no problem getting in. I use IE always. Good luck 2 those of you who cant.  tumbsup.gif

destiny child

Stinkerbell

Quote from: destiny child on June 02, 2008, 02:40:30 PM
how do you get the seamonkey browser. Thanks

Here's the link.  So far, it's great.  Runs smoothly and no lagging.  http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

mr.clean

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on June 02, 2008, 04:10:05 PM
  soo firefox is no good anymore?

It's still working for most people, I think.  I read an article but can't find it now, that sounded like eventually Firefox would be phased out and SeaMonkey would take it's place.  Which leads me to believe that as Mozilla continues improving their applications, SeaMonkey could be replaced by something else as well. 

I was unable to use Firefox with Pogo or any sites requiring Java, when I got my laptop with Vista on it.  So, I depended solely on IE and the full version of Mozilla.  Now, Mozilla was using Netscape, but I heard on a tech show  that Netscape is no longer being supported so I don't know what Mozilla is going to do with it.

Hope this information is useful.

punkandslim

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble today. My game keeps locking up and I lose the connection. Then can't get back on for 10-15 minutes.  Happening on all three computers but I have no problem with other websites so I don't think it's my net connection.

shadowlands2

Yes it has been happening with me too hun..Dont know what the problem is? :///

punkandslim

Quote from: shadowlands2 on June 04, 2008, 11:41:13 AM
Yes it has been happening with me too hun..Dont know what the problem is? :///

Thanks!  I like when I have company.  :)

jrzydvl

Stinkerbell

Runner

Quote from: Squid on June 11, 2008, 03:53:14 AM
Thanks very much.  I think it went down last night, though... my auto stopped working.  Not sure. 

mine ran all night and is still going.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview