PlayBuddy
June 04, 2024, 11:03:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Janadra

Torn2pieces

This has been happening to me for a few days. It just didn't start...

Once I do get into a room - it runs fine....

Tara

How are you guys getting in a room? You just stay there 30 minutes loading or what?  :)))

arniebear

Glad to see I am not the only one, I have been experiencing difficulties for about a week, it is the worst today.  I thought it was my router and bought a new one, except my speedtest is at max and all streaming video is superb.  I emailed Pogo two days ago and of course they said it was me.  Accept it is all four computers.   !@#$ Pogo

disneyland lady

I did a load of wash while waiting to get into a room and never got in. This has to stop before I have to do more housework.

disneyland lady insane diego

Tara

I've only been playing Yahtzee since it came out and in the evenings when I try to change rooms or reboot I've been having a hard time getting back in a room, but nothing like this. I can't even get in one. They seriously need to fix it. It's been like this all day. They just want our damn money for the gems..hell they probably got enough money today to take the rest of the week off.

Stinkerbell

I'm still in FS Solitaire!   :^*  Ranking right along!

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2008, 04:21:57 PM
I'm still in FS Solitaire!   :^*  Ranking right along!

If I were you I wouldn't move.. :)))

xgingerx

Tara

Stinkerbell

Tara

Pogo is fixed now I guess. See (or rather hear)  how quiet it is in here?  :)))

Stinkerbell

:))) Now everyone will be over there, trying to make up for lost auto time today.

arniebear

Well I checked out my pogo account about my email on the slowness and Pogo closed out the issue as unresolved..........and I thought Pogo had all the answers.  Now I got to put my computers back in order from all the stuff I kept trying to do to get them to run.  I should know better   ::)

Mistyeyed

i have been trying to finish that a5000 point badge on jigsaw treasure hunter,then they go and screw around with the game,and the auto doesnt work..maybe after the holidays and it goes back to like it was,the auto will work again..if not,it will take a while to finish it up..geez.

MsMissy

Pogo was a mess yesterday, i couldnt get into any rooms till later in the evening.  !@#$

Tara

Does anyone know when some new badge books are coming out?   :P

Stinkerbell

I am still in First Class Solitaire.   :))) 12% to 50.  PLEASE let it be over today!

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 19, 2008, 03:08:46 PM
I am still in First Class Solitaire.   :))) 12% to 50.  PLEASE let it be over today!

That is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng game to finish.

FreecellFanny

Longer than Tri-Peaks?

That game gave me nightmares.  6_6.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview