Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazmyn

babygirl032j

I have been having trouble for the last hour getting on to pogo. I was able to get on there this morning, but now not. Not sure want is going on. girls18.gif

hartsx3

quispp

it stopped working for me bout an hour ago....is 1030 pacific time here

wildcat

who me?

Is everyone getting same message?  link is broke?  :((
I've tried firefox, cleaned my cache, history,rebooted and nothing works  girls18.gif
I suggest if you are on and playing don't leave the site or the same might happen to you!

who me?

I'm in now on my IE but firefox can't find address  :!! 

RaggedyAndie

Same here, for about two hours now.  However, I restarted my computer and everything's a go!      :<<

Tracey

Hocky

Pogo went down for about an hour or so           :=               ....everything is back up and running for me now!  WHEW!

(Can't tell I was in withdrawal for a minute, could ya?)  :)))

Squid

Quote from: hocky on December 28, 2008, 02:51:01 PM
Pogo went down for about an hour or so           :=               ....everything is back up and running for me now!  WHEW!

I can't speak for the rest of the crowd but I can tell you're hooked!

:P

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on December 28, 2008, 02:51:01 PM

Those 'shakes' come on fast, don't they?   :=

jarjar

Only remedy I have found for pogo withdrawal so far is to come here. Truly helps you feel close with all your fellow pogo cheaters here (OO)

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on December 28, 2008, 03:41:18 PM
Only remedy I have found for pogo withdrawal so far is to come here. Truly helps you feel close with all your fellow pogo cheaters here (OO)

:-*  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on December 28, 2008, 03:41:18 PM

The finest bunch of enablers on the web   (OO)

disneyland lady

New Years Eve and AFTER 6 so too late for them to be maintaining and this is the error message I am getting while trying to log into Pogo:<b>

Web Page Error
Explanation:
The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later.</b>

Son of a ......................................Gun! >:D And you think they have anyone minding the store on New Years Eve?

bubbleup

ugh I just got the same message...I was just on pogo a few minutes ago with no problems,checked my email and now I can't get on  :o

ImJustOneOldFart

pogo always crapsout on me when i have free time in the morning to get a head start on my badges...... thanks pogoooooooooo

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview