Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: babycheater on February 23, 2009, 06:53:21 PM
But your the Prince (Sorry, Homer is the King)  of auto's.  What could you possibly need help with?  (in relation to pogo things  giggle2.gif)
giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

corpsmom

Well Pogo did go down last night...

and I lost ground on my Poppit ranks, I was 56% to rank 49, got up this morning to 41% to rank 49...I went backwards swear2.gif

Tara

Quote from: corpsmom on February 24, 2009, 10:09:01 AM
Well Pogo did go down last night...

and I lost ground on my Poppit ranks, I was 56% to rank 49, got up this morning to 41% to rank 49...I went backwards swear2.gif

Sorry to hear that, that really sucks considering that game is such a long one to finish. I lost 10,000 prizes on that game, and learned the tricks to not losing progress in those stupid games. You should never stay in one of those games on Monday nights.

wimp

a few months ago, i got annoyed with losing all my progress on tuesday mornings too. felt like my poor autos were gonna get their feelings hurt because all their hard work wasn't paying off very well come shutdown time.giggle2.gif

so, i googled for a free computer shutdown program, and found plenty to choose from. tested a few, found the one i thought was simplest to use, and now i set it every monday night before i go to bed.  it might interrupt the auto in the middle of the game when it decides to shut my computer down, but i wake up in the morning to as much progress as my hardworking auto could get by 4:45am.  cheerleading.gif

the one i use came from www.eskiso.net, called the shutdowner, very easy to use, free, and does exactly what it says it does.  hope it's ok to post this link. i've got this on two computers, each with a different virus scanner, and it scans clean as well.

hope this helps ya'll too

**modified to remove   lol

BabyCheetah

Thanks for the shutdown idea.  I didn't even think of trying something like that. hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

Pogo went down for me last night, and now the room list has a wallpaper. You mean to tell me, I lost valuable game time for wallpaper? Better be something better than that that I haven't found yet.

OH! The shopping cart is out now too, along with the mini mall makeover.

Tracey

oooo it went down last night? thats why i have monopoly slots then LOL

C~M

Tracey

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tracey on April 07, 2009, 05:49:25 AM
awwww nothin new today shucks!

That really chaps my hide. If they are going to do maintenance and screw up my progress they ought to at least give me something for my trouble!

Squid

Joe C

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview