PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:07:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

I am soooo mad at Pogo!  I got my rank 20 badge in Penguin Blocks last night during the pogo screw up and left the room to reboot and couldn't get back in the game.  So I left the computer off for the night and woke up this morning going straight back to the same Penguin Block room only to see that pogo put me back to rank 19.  Now I have to play that rank all over again just to be where I left off last night.  WTF?!?!?!?!   swear2.gif

EDIT:  I also left Monopoly Slots last night with one of my other screen names and was at rank 27........went back to same room.....and it put me back to rank 24.  I am so pissed.  WTF?

Did anybody else lose rank?

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 07, 2009, 05:31:49 AM
I am soooo mad at Pogo!  I got my rank 20 badge in Penguin Blocks last night during the pogo screw up and left the room to reboot and couldn't get back in the game.  So I left the computer off for the night and woke up this morning going straight back to the same Penguin Block room only to see that pogo put me back to rank 19.  Now I have to play that rank all over again just to be where I left off last night.  WTF?!?!?!?!   swear2.gif
Sorry!

I shut down the computer overnight for the first time in six months. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

yeah Joe...but if you left the game room while pogo was having it's problem then it did not save any rank progress you made.   swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 07, 2009, 06:10:25 AM
yeah Joe...but if you left the game room while pogo was having it's problem then it did not save any rank progress you made.   swear2.gif
I was not playing any games for ranks. I was doing a new premium badge for the 10th time. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

You're right, Hocky. I was rank 24, needing 9,000 rank points to next rank when Pogo went down. Now I'm 24 needing 27,000 rank points. I had rebooted a little while before the game went down, that's why I didn't lose rank, but still lost the progress I had made between the reboot and when Pogo went night-night.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on November 07, 2009, 06:08:05 AM
I shut down the computer overnight for the first time in six months. hysterical.gif
I did the same thing.  It was the first time I did that in a looooong time.  I was in a game I was already ranked out on... was going for MnM and premium badge, plus my personal challenge for the umpteenth time.  Sorry for all those who lost progress.    swear2.gif

Sue

Once again Pogo's tokens are curently unavailable.

Am still in one room on other computer.

This one wont let me shop anymore.  lipsrsealed.gif

david/ross

Joe C

I am still able to run First Class Solitaire and was able to activate the new badge for the 9th time, but I cannot run it through my other computer or through the iTouch. tumbsup.gif

Janadra

Anyone else not able to access the "My Collection" portion of the Badge Central page?  I am not able to do anything pertaining to badges.

Stinkerbell

Janadra, I'm not able to get there either. It's making me wonder if it's worthy playing Pogo if it might go down again.

les

right now my mini doesn't show. And when i try to play a game it says ( service is temporarily
down please try again later.) when i try to go to the mini mall it says its closed for maintenance. it did this last night around 10.30 whats up with pogo.

munch000

I lost rank on Phlinx last night. And just got home and Pogo seems to be down-can't get in any games.  girls18.gif

david/ross

les

this is weird I'm on the phone with my mother_inlaw and she's playing right now.

roadwarrior

Pogo's broken.  Again.  What ever they are doing, why couldn't it have waited till Monday night going into  tuesday?  It's the only time uncle otto rests.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

david/ross

Joe C

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview