PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 07:54:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BATTLEPHLINX IS NOW OUT!!! this is not a joke

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Alpha

caroline196

not many rooms but at least u can start playing
at least i got the release date correct O0

bobby

was the game severly freezing for anyone else like when you try to shoot a ball it will stop and start 30 secs. later and your field will already at the bottom

SaintHiρρo

Nope, simple game. I've won 6 out of 8 but only because I was caught playing at work so I couldn't pay attention to the screen. Simple game... should have it done by the end of the month, lol

EllenRules4Ever

~WickedAce~

Barbara

Capt. Morgan

Bummer, looking forward to playing when I got home and if this game is compared to greenback bayou we have a serious problem.
Well, that's what I buy badgehelp autos for >:D

isew

I agree about it being the pits.....what a letdown after all these week of waiting with such anticipation.   :'(

to you pogo   :P :P :P

Fluffy756

It sure does say auto.. I went in thought how great this game was going to be then it like... what in the world pogo do....

fluffy

Barbara

King Tutankhamun would be spinning in his sarcophagus if he knew you said that Mike. May I join you in Greenback, lol?  I am going to keep playing until I get the first badge though.

smiles29

well i cant get in to play.  there are open rooms to get into but all the tables are full or privated.   :-\

admin

I've noticed that the rooms are filling up pretty quickly. If you want to get into a room that is full, www.mybackdoors.com already has Battle Phlinx rooms up.

smiles29

you wanna talk about QUICK? ? ? ? ?   there is already a tourney going on in one of the rooms.  that is quick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview