Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Possible Penguin Blocks TIP

Started by wuzzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

wuzzy

hey all
I was talking to one of my friends that was playing penguin blocks and he discovered a cheat/tip/ glitch whatever u wanna call it
When it shows how much ur making and how much u need for a new item switch the difficulty to expert. When the 3 fish show up switch it back to easy. You will have all of the fish u would normally have in expert but with fewer penguins and a cheaper fishing license. It worked for me for a few times. Tell me some feedback and if it doesnt work dont yell at me im just the messenger  :D ;D   this game takes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long

CAUTION: YOU MIGHT GET BOOTED FROM THE GAME, so if you have a nice winning streak I advise u not to try this because of the possibility of gettin booted.

bratsbemykids

well i would love to try this out if i could stay in a room long enough to do it....as it is i keep locking up or get kicked out, or the rooms wont even load at all.....pogo needs to get a new server....

huggybear

I tried it 3 timees.  Everytime i got booted! thanks for the tip though

HotHarvest

i was going to post this but the penguins come with the fish!
so more fish= more penguins.
Just a cheaper fishing license 8)

Morgan

Not sure if this works for all Difficulty levels, I only play on Expert.

When the pizza appears... place your next piece. and undo it....... replace again, and your Pizza will move , maybe to the other side of the board. or just a bit closer to you ..repeat this until you have your pizza to where it is most advantageous to you.

Good Luck

Morgan

huggybear

Barbara

Quote from: Morgan on September 02, 2005, 02:53:17 PM
Not sure if this works for all Difficulty levels, I only play on Expert.

When the pizza appears... place your next piece. and undo it....... replace again, and your Pizza will move , maybe to the other side of the board. or just a bit closer to you ..repeat this until you have your pizza to where it is most advantageous to you.

Good Luck

Morgan
Thank you very much for this tip.  I appreciate that you shared it with us.

Morgan

YVW  O0

Might I also add that if you do try this... It will not work if you place a few pieces and then undo and try again.. ONLY when the Pizza first appears

I think my best round is 169 thanks to this

Morgan

sleauxmeaux

Now if I could just convince the pizza it needs to show up more often. I only get it maybe twice every 10 rounds.

TYMCO

good TIP. O0 I've tried this couple of times, the last time I had tried this tho it kept coming back to the same spot, Then I tried putting a puzzle piece there to get it to pop-up else where but it FROZE the game :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview