Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenge FOR First class solitaire

Started by ACENIGE123,

Previous topic - Next topic

ACENIGE123

First Class Act Badge:
Win 3 games IN A ROW Can any one help i seem to get two games in a row and lose one is there any way around this challenge please.

Barbara

There is no glitch to get you around this.  My best advice is to allow the auto to win two in a row for you and then play the third by hand.  As long as you don't move a card, you can hit "new game" and get a new set of cards.  Look for something that has a good starting foundation, such as an ace and a red king and a black queen.  Remember that you can pull down cards from the upper discard file and bring them back into play if you need to.

ACENIGE123

ty barbara i will give that a try only needed this 1 for the completion of 2003 album  :'(

Barbara

If you can't get it in a couple of days I may be able to help.  Good luck.

DoubleOscotty

I think there is a minor glitch. (I could be wring - it's happened once before)

After you win a hand, if you lose the second hand switch rooms before hitting new game, and your stats do not reset HOWEVER... you must the first game you play to get the 2nd win if not back to start... ditto for #3. I think it's how I got mine but it's been some time since

christina

I have that badge. It took a long, long time to get. I just kept plugging away at it, never giving up. Believe me, I know it's frustrating when you have 2 and then go back to 0. I wish you lots of luck, I know you can do it!!  O0

WindSong

I did this challenge last week and it took 3 days to get the badge ... horrific!!!  On day 3 I checked this forum  I read somewhere  a suggestion that after winning  2 games you leave the game and not play for a while.  That's  what I did ... stopped after winning 2 games on day 3 then morning of day 4 I won the first game played.  I can certainly feel your pain though.  Good Luck!!!  It'll come but takes a LOT of time.

SaintHiρρo

As the winner of this badge twice for myself and countless times for many others, the only thing I can recommend is making sure your hand has at no more than 4 of one color (be it black or red) and you can make at least 3 moves before starting a game. I've been using that formula for years and I win 66% of the time (which funny enough is 2 out of 3, lol) but I can still get the badge! I'm personally sick of that challenge but it's a simple one to do, nevertheless.

ACENIGE123

Im starting to get stressed now need this one to finish 2003 album boo hoo  :'(

ACENIGE123

Barbara

ACENIGE123

Barbara

I will play as you if you would like.  It will take me a couple of hours, yet I am sure I can do it.  It is up to you.  If you want me to do this then say yes here and I will give you the information to contact me.

ACENIGE123

Yes please Barbara its Nige i use to come in chat now and again and you helped me there do u remember my name.

Barbara

Got it on the first try.  Enjoy your badge.  Took 20 minutes, lol.  That included taking a phone call from my sister.

Barbara

Thanks!  Felt good to do something besides smacking the penguins with a sautee pan.  They should name the auto Penguin Smackdown.

ACENIGE123

Once again wtg and what did you mean you liked the challenge no challenge takes 20 mins lol :-*. Thank you ever so much you dont know how much that meant to me O0 Thanks again keep up the good work on pogocheats chat and forum hip hip hooray  ;)

Barbara

Nigel, you know I would do anything for you.  I am just glad you are happy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview