PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 03:40:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

In Poppit Has This Ever Happened To You???

Started by xxDragonGoddessxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxDragonGoddessxx

I am So mad!  I was working on poppit's last few ranks to finish it out,  I changed rooms and then noticed that I was back down to 24% when b4 I changed rooms I was 86% done!! I am on rank 47.  I am so mad I could spit nails.  Has this ever happened to u?

beanie

Yep that has happened to me but what I did was just go back to that room and it was back to where it was before.  Pogo I think needs time to catch up between room changes, so I try not to jump from room to room or I give it a few minutes before I change.  Hope that helps, maybe if you look you will be back up again.  Good luck to you...

PogoNutz

Actually that happens quite a bit.  I "think" it all averages out but when ever I move, if my percentage is wrong I just re-enter the same room and normally after one or two "refreshes" it catches back up.  I've also had it work the other way so don't worry too much...just refresh or re-enter the room until your stats are back to normal :)

xxDragonGoddessxx

Thanks!  I went back into poppit a little bit later and what did I see but yeah it caught up all right,  I was on the next rank.  It was kinda funny!  But I guess that's where I would have been if I would have not changed rooms.  Now I am 71% to rank 49 thank god.  Thanks all!!

PogoNutz

No problem.  There are still plenty of problems with pogo that you can get mad about  ;D  If you need a list, just let me know :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview