This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chez Bob

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

Hey, has anyone noticed that Bob no longer sticks his tongue out  :P :P when you get 100 or better points-  What did they do to him..  Reminds me of my hubby- all the excitement on his face when we were first dating - now 20 yrs later and I barely get a kiss goodnite hehe...  Build all these restaurants with Bob and now all of a sudden they really don't excite him too much.  What can you do?  - as Barbara would do - Bahh haha  (hehe)  Sorry guys- it just tickled me thats all.

Barbara

Motley

I was disgusted by that...I stopped getting more than $100 after seeing that.  I told my husband it looked like him...he told me that's what I look like when the Dale Jr. Wrangler commercial comes on.  Maybe Pogo had too many complaints from the uptight squad.

Barbara

Motley

I don't know, he could be in it...I'd have to go back to the race and actually watch the other parts of the commercial.

beanie

I guess that is proof-positive that they are altering the games a tad to maybe set off the autos.  I thought he looked funny doing that-  reminds me of myself when I see that light on that says "HOT" at the Krispy Kreme Shop.  lol

Barbara

I have to be honest, I have 250 autos, many of which were privately made for my own use and they aren't affected by "Pogo changes"  Yes, Pogo does change a pixel here and there for mad fun.  My autos still keep cranking.

beanie

Oh wow- that is a whole lot of autos-  whew - can't even imagine.  Oh and you know what it took me til just now to get what you said earlier about the catfish got his tongue (lol) my brain is working in slow motion-  you are too cute.

tvc

I haven't really played this game too much think I am rank 1 but I have gone into a room to say hi to a freind and play a bit and this topic came up (Bob stickin his tongue out) alot of the ppl in this room who had seen it thought it was disgusting and that Bob looked like a perv so maybe they did get complaints and changed it.

Barbara

Bring me a cupcake and you will be worthy.  Sprinkles would add a festive touch.

Barbara

Dang....nobody doesn't like Sara Lee.  You are the best!  I wish I had a marzapan star to give you.

LaundryLady

I have got to stop reading this forum.  Y'alll making me soooooo hungry, I am about ready to kill for chocolate.  What am I thinking, I am always ready to kill for chocolate.

PogoNutz

WARNING, THE PICTURE YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY APPEAR TO BE SLIGHTLY STRANGE.
If you do not desire to see it...turn away now...ok, now...oops, too late.

I just realized that some folks may not know what Bob looked like when he was  :P

Because I had the forsight to capture a screen shot (don't ask me why) I'm going to share it in case you missed it and are wondering what all of the hoopla is about.  Here ya go:

Now aren't you sorry you even wondered?
:o

Fluffy756

How much do you need (or money before dear old Bob retires too get rank 1.... And will it be the same amount all the time for Bob retires.

fluffy

Fluffy756

Whateva75  thank you. Got a long way too go yet.

fluffy

helpmewin

Quote from: Barbara on September 21, 2005, 08:15:31 PM
I have to be honest, I have 250 autos, many of which were privately made for my own use and they aren't affected by "Pogo changes"  Yes, Pogo does change a pixel here and there for mad fun.  My autos still keep cranking.

:o    WOW      250 autos.........never knew there were that many..........maybe someday I can collect that many....I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview