PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:06:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When does pogo update?

Started by canasta1640,

Previous topic - Next topic

canasta1640

I want to know what time does pogo update tues morning and how long does it take them usually?

Lish

Barbara

They don't always update though.  I have a feeling they will tomorrow though to load Qwerty and to give us some cool Halloween costumes for my mini.  My mini wants to be an angel, a devil, a kitty and a giant Smore.

Lish

Quote from: Barbara on October 03, 2005, 03:01:42 PM
They don't always update though.  I have a feeling they will tomorrow though to load Qwerty and to give us some cool Halloween costumes for my mini.  My mini wants to be an angel, a devil, a kitty and a giant Smore.
A smore??? :o

cathyl1226

MMMMM S'mores  I haven't had one of those in for ever

Barbara

Smore=melted chocolate, marshmallow and a graham cracker. Good livin'

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 03, 2005, 03:01:42 PM

A giant Smore?  Then you might be needing this:

:)

Barbara

Oh my!  That's gonna take a whole lot of chocolate!

leeanne172

I would like my mini to wear a big dollar sign for halloween so I can at least look like I have money HAHAHAHA .. oddly I have never had a smore but yes they do sound very good and I assume they have no calories for those on a diet right?  ;)  :D lol

Barbara

avs1roy33

I had my first smore this summer in California. Man was it good.

PogoNutz

Yep, even the cheese.  Of course, that is because we have happy cows  ;)

hellokitty

omg i love smores been eating them for years now the thing i never had tell last week was a fluffy nutter and never heard of it tell last week lol

Gerald

Growing up in the country I had smores all the time now I that I live in the city I have to make ghetto smores over the stove  :'(. By the way what is a Fluffy nutter

Barbara

Fluffernutter= Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter sammy.

Gerald

Hmm now that I think of it I have had quiet a few of those, but have never heard it called that before thank you Barbara

PogoNutz

Quote from: Gerald on October 04, 2005, 12:59:05 PM
now I that I live in the city I have to make ghetto smores over the stove  :'(.

What do you use to hold the marshmellows over the flames, coat hangers or chop sticks (or...?) :)

Barbara

You're welcome Gerald. I used to love those when I was younger and my molars buzzing didn't make me feel oogie.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 04, 2005, 01:01:10 PM
Fluffernutter= Marshmallow Fluff and peanut butter sammy.

yum...add bananas for a Fluffernannernutter (or would that be a nannerfluffernutter?)

Barbara

Lol, oh my!  Now you know I am going to have to try that now.  Thanks Bill!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview