This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I thought QWERTY came out today?

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

Notquitecherry

hello did you find 1 u liked and save it to ur comp then go to image shack and upload it?  It will then give you a link to post on ur profile for it to show up.  Hope that helps.

Homer

Quote from: hellokitty on October 05, 2005, 04:12:02 PM
i dont see barbs also and i dont know what to do to put a pic there i went to the place to use one that is already there and all i get is a red x so sry

How do you like that? I put a kitty pic in for your avatar. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Notquitecherry

ty much im trying out diff ones to figure out which i like best and so far the "eyes" have it lol

Homer

Notquitecherry

Homer

avs1roy33

Homer

Homer

Shady Lady

It still isn't showing up on pogobeta ... usually shows up there a couple of days before it comes out.

hellokitty

homer its cute thanks i have been trying to find halloween ones but im puter dumb lol i know how to get on the  internet to here and pogo thats it lol and what is that bottom one the line of things that one is cute also thanks again homer

Barbara

Go to Google and using the "images" search just type in a few keywords and pictures will pop up.  Let's say you like puppies and Halloween, type in "Halloween puppies" and images will pop up for you.  Mine was found by using "Halloween pigs."

hellokitty

hellokitty

Quote from: Barbara on October 06, 2005, 07:06:38 AM
Go to Google and using the "images" search just type in a few keywords and pictures will pop up.  Let's say you like puppies and Halloween, type in "Halloween puppies" and images will pop up for you.  Mine was found by using "Halloween pigs."
ok i did that found one copyed the addy and pasted it in the right spot how come its not showing up now

Barbara

It disappeared last night Mike and I had to find it again.  I had the old one on my old computer. 

Notquitecherry

kitty you have to save it to ur comp first then go to https://www.imageshack.us/ and upload it to their site it will then give u a link that you post in ur profile.  Or maybe if you ask homer super nicely you can send it to him and he will do it for ya. ;D

hellokitty

i must be dumb cause i got links for if and it still wont load these are the pic linki had gotten

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview