This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pm's & emails

Started by janet,

Previous topic - Next topic

janet

I have read in several posts to have people send a pm or email.  So far, I haven't figured out how to do this.  I see where you go to receive pm's but not how to send them.  No where do I see how to send anyone an email.  Not totally stupid, but feel like I am working on it on this one.    :-[

Thank you for your help
Janet

Capt.Howdy

You have to have 50 posts b4 you are allowed to PM

Snarechick

Hmm, well I guess I need more than 50.  I don't see the PM option anywhere on my screen. :'(

admin

Snarechick

Ahhh, gotcha.  This forum is set up differently than the others I visit (all drum related...drummers are a bit slow.  We need things bold, underlined, and flashing ;D )

Thanks!

janet

Thank you everyone.  I may get there when I reach my 100th birthday.  Then I won't be able to type anymore or remember what the computer is for.  Now I have three posts.  This is a little like getting rank badges on Pogo  ;D

PogoNutz

Not at all.  Make friends here, ask questions, respond to those questions you know, and you'll be up there before you know it.  Lots easier than earning a badge :)

bubblegum

and if you want to meet homer, all you need to do is lay out beer flavord donuts and he will come in a jiffy...LOL

SexySagittarian

Mr Bill, this is a "cheat" site, be imaginative! Will you send 20+ posts today so that I can respond to them and be eligible to PM'ing tomorrow? LOL (of course I'm kidding)  >:D >:D

janet

Who would Homer be?  Post #4. I am on my way.  O0

sleauxmeaux

Beer flavored donuts.. but he already dunks them in beer. That's like Double Beer.. Mmmm, dou-ble beer. :D

Oh, Homer is the yellow guy who runs the site. :)

janet

hmmm, he is yellow because he is afraid to come and see us or is he yellow from drinking all of that beer
???

PogoNutz

Homer is one of the best folks you'll meet around here.  (Homer, does this get me any extra points in the football challenge :P)

Homer

Quote from: Mr. Bill on October 17, 2005, 11:36:34 AM
Homer is one of the best folks you'll meet around here.  (Homer, does this get me any extra points in the football challenge :P)

Nice try Bill.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I have 10 wins so far how many you get?  :P

PogoNutz

I have over 40....oh, you mean just this week? lol

Homer

PogoNutz

That's cause I'm sleeping and the lights are out :)

No really, I'm not sure what's happening.  I see them just fine.  Are you showing the red x, or just nothing at all?

I even logged out and refreshed coming in as a guest and see them.

janet

Hello Homer, So very nice to meet you.  I will dunk a donut just for you.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview