This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need help with pinochle, to ghet rated badges

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

well i thought i had a partner , but she has things going on , seems i don't an am on to much,,,,,,, would love to have some help please ,, hate that game but want the rated badges, ty in advance

tmonsteriii

hey tjr

we have played together before, i would be happy to play to get the badges also, rite now i am in the low 1300's, 1699 not too long ago.  if you would like to play together, just respond ty

tmonster

Wagonz

Tjr or tmonster id love to help either one of you i want those rated pinochle bades as well. Please respond to this if you want a partner or help.

tmonsteriii

please, please wagner i really need help i am like a yoyo up and down, please respond and tyvm for responding

janet

I don't play except for the badges, buy why don't you two play together?  You can take turns losing.  ::)

~TJ~

Ok this sounds good,,the more ppl doing there badges, the more chances some one will be on at the time your on ;)

~TJ~

OK guess we can't put up e-mail addys ,,, but how about yahoo,ID'S,,, tjr635,,,,,drop me a line in messenger

*Angel*

I guess I don't have enough time for Pogo.  As I mentioned I am on and off throughout the day.  Seems that when I am on, your not.  Good luck in getting your badges.

buck123

i got red rating still i can give my points away and earn them back....just let me know

~TJ~

I know Angel, we just hit the same times,, so i think the more people that are willing to do this , the better the chances you could find a partner to play with when ya logged in .... still got ya on my buddy list , tho

~TJ~

Oh, if ya have yahoo messenger , my ID there is tjr635,,,drop me a line if interested, lets get some badges ;D

Wagonz

Buck Id like to have those points reply so i can put my aim name up on here

tmonsteriii

hey buck

i sure could your help, please reply whenever it is convenient to play, that is so great of you to offer

thank you

tmonsteriii

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview