This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stellar sweeper-released tomorrow!!!!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

good news,stellar sweeper will be released tomorrow after pogo shutdown,this has now been 100% confirmed O0

SaintHiρρo

Excellent... I expect an auto by no later than 25 seconds after it's been released. lol, joking!

BadgeHelpOscar

You may get your wish. We already have a Minesweeper auto that WILL BE INCLUDED in the star sweeper. It will be a 2 fer....all we need is the screenshots of stellar and she'll be ready to fly.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SaintHiρρo

Wow  :o I was seriously kidding but I'm not going to complain!  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

obviously it won't be 25 seconds....but it may be same day and at the latest, next day
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

avs1roy33

Quote from: caroline196 on October 24, 2005, 02:56:11 PM
good news,stellar sweeper will be released tomorrow after pogo shutdown,this has now been 100% confirmed O0

Yay! You're my hero Caroline.

Devash

Caroline i'm just wondering how did u find out???.........lol

avs1roy33

Caroline is our best insider. And, like a good magician, a good pogo snoop never tells his secrets.  ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

bobby

pogo is great at re-doing games that come standard on our cpu ;D

ME4SPADES_

yes wtg i will be finishing www hpefully by tonight so will be ready for the new game gl all and God Bless every1 :-* :-* :-*

Gerald

Been trying to finish www but for some reason keeps freezing up no matter how slow i make auto go. I had it right down to a crawl and it still hangs up. Not too sure what the problem is I have tinkered with my settings and tried deleting game, but it is still running the same. ;)

ME4SPADES_

it is not the auto it is the game alot of ppl was saying it was freezing up i thought it was me but alot of ppl in 3 rooms was saying it  (i dont think they were on auto)

Gerald

I started to think that after a while. but you never know. Pogo has such relaible servers that we don't expect problems like that >:D

AdDn8187

I have tried to play mindsweep several times but no matter what I do I cannot figure out what the numbers mean on how they help me with the grid.  Can anyone sort of explain how to play this game?  I have done a search for hints and things on this but I can't make heads or tails out of any of it.  I am sure its probably simple but I just can't figure any of it out.  Thanks for any help.. and of course I"ll be one of the first in line for the auto i'm sure.  But would still like to be able to understand the game. 

PogoNutz

I'm looking forward to this game.  I'm wondering if pogo will dummy it down a touch.  A lot of times the do something that makes it easier to play than the original.  Maybe an "undo" button for when you mess up.  hehehehe (ok, probably not, but I'll be curious to see the differences) :)

PogoNutz

Oh my dear, anything for you :)

Actually I used to like this game best on my old machines, followed by free cell and solitaire last.  We'll see if pogo keeps it as a favorite of mine.

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on October 24, 2005, 08:12:29 PM
I have no clue about this game.  I need to read the manual.  I hope I don't choke.  It doesn't look familiar to me at all.

She says with a strait face all the while getting ready to pounce on this little game and stand on top of the swept stellar planetary remains clutching the final badge in her hand and saying, "Look Boss Hogg, I'm on top of the world"

LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview