This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Restaurant Items!

Started by Roseybud333,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

I don't know if anyone else read this but I went to community news and I was reading an interview with one of the game programmers who created penguin blocks and a few other pogo favorites LOL. A little ways down the programmer said in parentheses that they will be releasing new restaurant items soon!

pogohatesme

about flinking time!!  I kinda like the game just hate the fact that when you reach each level you only have 3 choices for each one...it really sucks lol

whatsmyname

I agree, a little more selection would be nice. Variety is the spice of life and pogo, Lol.

Roseybud333

LOL I think I exhausted all my choices about 20 ranks ago LOL

PogoNutz

Let's hear it for new choices in Penguin Blocks.  Little Otto was getting board with the lack of selections.   lol j/k

bratsbemykids

yeah maybe he should open a burger king, have it OUR way, lol

bubblegum

leeanne172

Good, maybe I'll actually start playing it again .. the current items are just too cliche .. lolol

thirteendown

same here...I like the game, but the same old choices make me bored with it.

heavenly

did they ever get new restaurant items? i'm still seeing the same stale ones..or do you have to get to the higher ranks to see them? i'm only on rank 5

Jinx55

LOL I don't even play the game....my Grandson loves it though, I'm not sure which rank he's on but he's really good getting the 'combos" he gets soo excited lol....well he's 10 yrs  and the more he plays the better he gets O0  Gotta love those Grands :D

Lish

They should add one choice each rank so by the time you get to the end you have a plethora of choices. O0

patandmegan

Hope they add "penguin steaks"!  I think it would be cool if the mini's were the musicians or waiter rather than a picture on the wall.

Pat

SouthPadreIsland

I would love to serve up those little gigglin' penguins for dinner!  Wouldn't t that be great!?  Always snatchin' my goodies!    ;)

Roseybud333

As far as I have seen they haven't added anything. Maybe they forgot what they wrote or maybe they thought no one noticed that they said that.  O0

kgansor

i dont think i made it past rank 1 on that game, maybe i made it to rank 2 or close to rank 2 but im not that fond of that game.

leeanne172

I think I'm on Fish tacos which is rank 6, I only play it for challenges .. does not interest me at all

kgansor

I didn't understand it at first, and when i started to understand it it wasnt so bad, until i realized how freakin long it took to get to just rank 1, so i quit. who knows when ill start on that game, probably never.

Country Lady

It wouldn't be so bad if it changed once in awhile.  But it is the same thing over and over.  I don't  know how anyone could play that game to the end with out an auto.  >:(

*Angel*

Quote from: Country Lady on January 08, 2006, 01:26:55 AM
It wouldn't be so bad if it changed once in awhile.  But it is the same thing over and over.  I don't  know how anyone could play that game to the end with out an auto.  >:(

I think your right.  It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so routine.  I played until the first badge and quit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview