This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another free pass

Started by Go Cavs!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

I discovered that it would yet again let my other non club account use it too  O0
I wonder how many of these things you can use?  I have use two of them and a free pass from my club account.

SexySagittarian

Can this be used on accounts that have already used guest passes? :-\

Blu

Quote from: PogoSlave on November 21, 2005, 02:50:14 PM
Can this be used on accounts that have already used guest passes? :-\
Yep, I just used one on a name I've used it before on. Interestingly, my badge came back from Qwerty I'd won. I figured badges disappeared after trial.

*Angel*

I have heard that you cannot use a guest pass on a name you have already used.

Jewel

Quote from: *~Angel~* on November 21, 2005, 02:59:30 PM
I have heard that you cannot use a guest pass on a name you have already used.

That applies for ones that members send you, but sometimes it doesn't apply to ones like this that pogo sends out themselves.  :) It is worth a try.  ;)

cathyl1226

pogohatesme

Quote from: BluRaven on November 21, 2005, 02:56:14 PM
Yep, I just used one on a name I've used it before on. Interestingly, my badge came back from Qwerty I'd won. I figured badges disappeared after trial.

It saves all your badges even after passes expire incase you want to buy the membership

Country Lady

I can not use a guest pass sent from another member, but the free trial passes from pogo work.  This on is the second one that I have used on my non-member account.

Julie

Same here for me  :)  I've been able to use those special pogo passes on my non-member account a few times but the guest passes sent from my club account to my non-member account wont work.

RC

The passes that Pogo dishes out (usually longer than the normal 5 days) can be used on any account whether you used other passes or not. The 5-day guest passes that members send to other members can only be used on any given account one time only. You can still use the Pogo-given passes on names where you've used the 5-day pass previously.

Go Cavs!

Expires 1/1/06  O0
Pogo have edited that same page to extend the expiration date  O0

bubblegum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview