PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 04:22:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

royal flush badge in texas

Started by deemega,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

pogohatesme

I'm confused.  Why can't you win with the computers at the table with you? And why do you have to fold when you have it?  Why can't you go on to either win or lose the hand?

pogohatesme

i'll play for a bit to if someone tells me where we are lol

Cody

Country Lady

Bet pogo gods are lmao at me and my non club account.  Too bad I can't post that screen name so everyone could see the royal flush x2 and the 4 aces badges  :'(

JENNY28

lucky u............... i have been trying for 7 hrs and still not one badge in this game

Country Lady

I can't get them in my club name and it is p***ing me off.

Cody

WonderMom

I'm right there with you Country Lady.  My guest pass account has won the badge and it is soooooooo frustrating! >:(

cranky

Blu

xsquezme

Well, I found out being in Middle Rollers does not work!  :'(

Country Lady

Sorry to hear that.  I hate my other self.  My main mini can't win either of those badges.  I played until 4 a.m. this morning then was back at it by 10 a.m.  Still haven't gotten either badge for my club mini. >:(

Jewel

Country Lady, is your other self getting them only in super rollers?

Country Lady

no, my other self got one in super rollers room, but the ace badge was gotten in just for fun room, with the first hand that I played.  The other two straigh flush badges were in low roller rooms.
:D My main account just got the 4 ace badge with two jokers and two aces in a low roller room.   :D 8)

Country Lady

Lish

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview