This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

If they come out with ranks for turbo 21

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

If they come out with ranks for an existing game, like they did for poppit, do you get credit for games already played toward your ranks?  If I have been playing turbo 21 for years and they come out with ranks, will I be further along than everyone else is?  How does that work?

SaintHiρρo

no you won't get credit for all those games of Turbo 21 you've previously played. The only chance anyone would have of getting "credit" of years of playing games would be if Pogo updated games with "ranks" like Jungle Gin, Dominoes, or other rated type games

justahumping

oh my. lol.  I live in that game. I hope they do get ranks in there.  Come on Pogo. get some ranks for turbo21

Jewel

Wonder if the game will be ruined when they add the ranks like the other games.  Meaning...not as many tokens anymore and if you play it faster than they think you should, reduced tokens as well.

bobby

caroline196

Quote from: Jewel on November 28, 2005, 11:12:40 PM
Wonder if the game will be ruined when they add the ranks like the other games.  Meaning...not as many tokens anymore and if you play it faster than they think you should, reduced tokens as well.
i think it would be good for all games to have ranks etc.tokens mean nothing,the only thing u can spend them on is mini's and prize draws.
the only time u get reduced tokens is when u run an auto at a fast setting,and i for 1 have never or will never use an auto,because i personally think thats pointless also,just to win a badge lol.badges dont change yr lfie either and using an auto takes the fun out of playing as u dont achieve anything yourself

Scarlette

Quotei think it would be good for all games to have ranks etc.tokens mean nothing,the only thing u can spend them on is mini's and prize draws.
the only time u get reduced tokens is when u run an auto at a fast setting,and i for 1 have never or will never use an auto,because i personally think thats pointless also,just to win a badge lol.badges dont change yr lfie either and using an auto takes the fun out of playing as u dont achieve anything yourself

I have to disagree with you caroline, I play with autos and it does not take the fun out of getting my badges.  I do not own all the autos so I do play games on my own and if I win a badge playing on my own I feel the same way as playing with an auto to get that badge. I believe I achieve a lot playing with the autos and well has playing without them.  I have earned everyone of the badges that I have and I feel great about them all.  We all have different opinions about whether to play with autos or not, but at least in the USA we have a choose.  OK, that was my nickels worth of saying what I feel.... :) :)

caroline196

i domt mind that you disagree,as you say everyone has there own opinions,which is a good thing
the world would be a boring place if we all agreed on the same things O0

Scarlette

That is true....very true....the world would be boring if we were all alike or agreed on all of the same things.   O0

CindyLouWho

I'm so glad they're going to add ranks & badges to some of the older games.  I love turbo but haven't taken the time to play it in a while cause I'm always working on ranks & badges in other games, lol. 

*Angel*

I don't think I would get the same satisfaction using an auto as I do playing myself.  That's just me.  :)

Julie

To each their own :)  Personally speaking though after many years of doing data entry work and the wrist problems that came from it autos have been a blessing for me in some cases.  I could not have gotten through 50 ranks of poppit without one lol O0

*Angel*

I have also done data entry, and am now a receptionist.  I know what you mean about the wrist problems.  Your right....to each their own.  :)

densbive

Okay maybe I am blind but where does it say they are coming out with ranks for older games?

*Angel*

They are coming out with ranks for First Class Solitaire soon.  Not sure about other games.  I think many are just saying, "What If."

DoubleOscotty

caroline196

the revamp for 1st class will out in 2-3 weeks time,other games being updated are sweet tooth and jungle gin but dont expect to see them till way into 2006
there will be 1 other game released by xmas which should be "ride the tide" O0

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info Caroline.  As much as I want to see the older games updated, I'm in no hurry cause I have plenty of games ranks & badges to keep me busy for a while.  LOL   :)

bubblegum

why the sudden push on getting games out? seemed like for the longest time they didn't do anything with new games or revamping old ones

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview